HP Officejetpro 8730
It includes the ability to print and scan from anywhere. It possesses standalone copier and fax machine. The better display is provided by 4.3-inch touch color screen. Cloud printing can be enabled by connecting the printer either using an Ethernet or Wi- Fi.
- Water/ Smudge proof or resist.
- Input capacity of the printer is 500 sheets.
- Duty cycle is 30,000 pages per month.
- Mobile printing.
- Standalone copier and fax.
Suitable and pocket- friendly for small office use. Moderate delivering speed and paper capacity.
- Out- standing paper capacity.
- Print, Scan, copy, fax.
- Ethernet, Wi- Fi and Wi- Fi directs.
- Easy print and scan to USB./li>
- Occurrence of smudge, if it is wet.
- Mediocre performance.
- Speed is not remarkable.
- Absence of LCD Preview screen.
- USB, Ethernet, Wireless connection.
- Flatbed with ADF scanner optional resolution.
- Automatic duplex printing.
- Duplex scanning.
- Step 1 : Lift the printer from the packing box, remove tape and packing materials from the box which came along with your printer.
- Step 2 : Clasp the handles on either side of the printer and open the ink cartridge access door till it sets into place to discard all tape and packing material from inside the printer
- Step 3 : Latch the cartridge access door of your printer.
- Step 4 : You should link the power cord to the posterior side of your printer, then link the other end of the power cord into the socket and turn on the HP Officejet Pro 8730 printer.
- Step 5 : Open the input tray door of the printer and then position a stack of paper with the width guides appropriately aligned.
- Step 6 : Open the ink cartridge access door, tap only the black plastic on the ink cartridge until it sets into the correct place and then, close the ink cartridge access door.
- Step 7 : Once you have completed with the installation of the ink cartridges, the printer automatically prints an alignment page.
- Step 8 : To acquire the best quality, placing the ink cartridge is obligatory.
- Step 9 : Raise the scanner lid of the HP Officejet Pro 8730 printer.
- Step 10 : Mount the alignment page in such a way that the print side is facing downward on the scanner glass. Place it related to the engraved guides around the glass.
- Step 11 : Close the scanner lid of your printer, and then tap on the OK option on the printer’s control panel.
- Step 12 : Place the ink cartridge into your respective printer.
- Step 13 : Install the current version of the printer software.
- Step 14 : The printer hardware and the printing software are now installed successfully.
- Step 15 : Avoid trying to link the printer to a computer until it is instructed to do so in the printing software.
If you find any issues, ring us on our toll-free number to rectify your issues and queries.
Toll Free : 1-800-806-4515
Capture your documents or images from the printer or the computer camera using HP Scan and Capture, effortlessly. A free application for Windows 8 and 10, this can be obtained from the Microsoft Store.
Print your document wirelessly. For that, you should have the wireless network password to join the printer to the wireless network. The password might be known as WEP key, Wi-Fi security key or WPA or WPA 2 passphrase. The wireless password is obtainable by the ISP, and you might have changed the password.Read more…
Your printer fails to print from a computer because a print job is stuck in the print queue. This print job may not get rejected and prevents further print jobs from printing. Choosing Cancel on the print job in the queue does nothing.
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.