HP Officejet 6600 Unbox Printer Setup
Once you purchase the printer for the first time you need to follow certain tips and guides to unpack and setup the 123.hp.com/oj6600 printer. Get your printer ready to print your documents or photos.
- Take out the printer from the box, and then unwrap all tape and packing material from outside the printer.
- Take off the packing material from the scanner glass and the ink cartridge access lid.
- Make sure to detach all hardware and materials from the box before you dispose or recycle the box and packing material.
- Link the power cord into the printer and set the preferences based on your needs.
- Open the input tray, position the paper into the tray and then shut the input tray. In case the tray is not locked into correct place, paper jams can occur.
- Install the ink cartridge into its corresponding slot. Position the tri-color cartridge into the left slot and place the black cartridge into the right slot.
- Printer calibrates and aligns the cartridge, once the alignment gets over, the 123.hp.com/oj6600 printer prints an alignment page.
- In case the alignment page doesn’t print, then select Setup Printer maintenance Align Printer. The 123 hp oj 6600 printer prints an alignment page.
- Choose Ok, and discard or recycle the alignment page.
- Download the upgraded software for the printer from our website and then install the printing software as per the instructions.
- Ratify that you do not link the printer to a system until it is instructed.
Once you are done with the above procedures, you can print your document or images from your printer.
123.hp.com/oj6600 Driver & Manual
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your 123 HP oj6600 printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. Driver is necessary to initiate and perform printer functions. Read More…
123 HP Officejet 6600 Printer Functions
(Wi- Fi Direct allows you to print a document without the usage of the local network or linking to the Internet. Documents or images can be printed from Wi- Fi capable systems and mobile devices by enabling Wi- Fi Direct.)
You can scan a desired document or photo from the control panel to your system, ensure that the system is on, the full feature printer driver is installed, and the printer is connected to the system through a USB cable or over your local wireless network.
(The actual document has to be placed in the Automatic Document Feeder tray or on the scanner glass. The scanner glass is used to copy the original image or to generate a two-sided copy. You can also customize the copy settings.)
123 hp oj 6600 Windows
- Service Set Identifier is the network name.
- The network password might also know as WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- Connect the computer to your wireless network.
- Avail broadband Internet access.
123 hp oj 6600 Mac
- Network name – Service Set Identifier.
- The network password may also know as WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- Make your system connected to the wireless network.
- Make use of the broadband Internet access.
Replacing ink cartridge on your printer
Replace the ink cartridge when the ink level is low or empty, to prevent poor print quality and other print related problems.
Substitute the existing cartridge on your printer
Take out the old cartridge from the printer and substitute it with the new cartridge.
- Switch on your printer. If required, tap on the power button to turn on your 123.hp.com/oj6600 printer.
- Open the lid of the printer.
- The carriage needs to move to the right of the printer and the printer needs to be idle before you move to the next step.
- Press on the ink cartridges to release it and then take it out if the cartridge access slot.
- In case you are replacing the tri-color cartridge, take out the cartridge on the left slot.
- Suppose you are replacing the black ink cartridge, take away the cartridge from the right side slot.
- Take out all the packing material surrounding the new cartridge and pull on the pink colored tab. This removes the protective packing from your cartridge.
- The cartridge needs to be held in such a way that the copper strips face the 123 HP Officejet 6600 printer and are on the bottom side.
- Clasp the ink cartridge at a slightly elevated angle and move it into the cartridge access slot until you hear the cartridge fixes into the proper position.
- The black ink cartridge should be fixed on the right side slot.
- The tri-color cartridge needs to be installed on the left side slot.
- Ratify that the top cover is closed before you commence.
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.123.hp.com/oj6600