HP Officejet 4652 printer
The HP Officejet 4652 printer offers an affordable entry level inkjet all-in-one solution with workplace features such as built-in faxing. Mobile printing options include printing via the cloud.
- Text quality is good.
- Automatic paper sensor.
- Automatic Document Feeder.
- Two-sided printing.
The HP Officejet 4652 All-in-one printer includes Print, Copy, Scan and Fax process. This is an inkjet multifunctional printer, suitable for a home office. This printer is an energy star certified printer.
- Automatic duplex printing.
- High-quality photo printing.
- Automatic document feeder.
- Compact in size.
- No Ethernet.
- Slow performance for business applications.
- Single paper tray.
- High cost per page.
- Print via cloud.
- Print, Copy, Scan and Fax.
- Wi-Fi Direct.
- High-speed printer.
First time printer Setup
When you buy a printer for the first time, you must follow certain steps and guides to unload and setup the printer. Get the printer ready to print documents or photos.
- Step 1 : Take out the printer from the box, and then discard all tape and packing material from the printer.
- Step 2 : Take off the packing material from the scanner glass and the ink cartridge access lid.
- Step 3 : Confirm that you detach all hardware and materials from the box before you dispose or recycle the box and packing material.
- Step 4 : Link the power cord to the printer and set the preferences based on your convenience.
- Step 5 : Drag the input tray, mount the paper into the tray and the close the input tray. If the tray is not fixed into the correct place, a paper jam may occur.
- Step 6 : Place the ink cartridge into its appropriate slot. Insert the tri-color cartridge into the left slot and position the black cartridge into the right slot.
- Step 7 : Your printer calibrates and aligns the cartridges. Once the alignment gets over, your printer prints an alignment page.
- Step 8 : If the alignment page doesn’t print, then navigate to Setup Printer maintenance Align Printer. The printer prints an alignment page.
- Step 9 : Click OK, and then discard or recycle the alignment page.
- Step 10 : Download the upgraded software for the printer from our website and then install the printing software according to the guides.
- Step 11 : Confirm that you do not connect the printer to a computer until it is instructed to do so.
Toll Free : 1-800-806-4515
Setup the printer for a USB cable connection to a computer which is running in Windows operating system. To avail the most supported features from a USB connected printer, you should setup the full feature driver.
Obtaining a direct wireless connection to the printer using Wi-Fi Direct allows you to print without connecting to a local network or to the Internet. By activating Wi-Fi Direct on the printer, you can print documents or photos from Wi-Fi capable system and mobile devices. Read more…
Make use of an authenticated HP Ink cartridges
Always use original HP ink or toner supplies. The ink quality or reliability cannot be guaranteed for non-HP or refilled cartridges. Suppose you do not use an authenticated HP cartridges, the steps which is listed below might not resolve the problems. Go to HP Sure Supply to verify ink or toner cartridge compatibility or purchase replacement cartridges and other supplies.Read more…
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.