HP Officejet 4650
The HP Officejet 4650 is a multifunctional printer which is energy star certified. Avail high-quality image. Text looks sharp and heavy. Printing a document on a wireless network is easy.
- Print a document via ePrint, Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print.
- Make use of Wi-Fi Direct for connecting to compatible devices without linking to a network.
- Automatic duplex printing (Two-sided Printing).
- Automatic Document Feeder.
HP Officejet 4650 printer offers a reasonable features for office use such as in-built Faxing, an automatic document feeder and a duplexer for making two-sided prints.
- High-quality photo printing.
- Automatic duplexer.
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Automatic Document Feeder.
- Single Paper Tray.
- No Ethernet.
- Low-quality text.
- Slow start up times.
- Print, Copy, Scan and Fax.
- Print through the cloud.
- Mobile Printing.
- Fast print times for text documents.
Updating your HP Officejet 4650 printer with the latest driver and software provides the complete functionality for you to enjoy uninterrupted printing. We allow users to download the recent printer driver and software with a single click on the link provided below, which is absolutely free.
- Step 1 : Take away the printer from the box, and then discard all tape and packing material from the printer.
- Step 2 : Remove the packing material from the scanner glass and the ink cartridge access door.
- Step 3 : Confirm that you detach all hardware and materials from the box prior to discarding or reprocessing the box and packing material.
- Step 4 : Connect the power cord to the printer and set the preferences according to your needs.
- Step 5 : Open the input tray, place the paper into the tray and then close the input tray. If the tray is not fixed into the correct place, paper jams can occur.
- Step 6 : Setup the ink cartridge into its particular slot. Insert the tri-color cartridge into the left slot and position the black cartridge into the right slot.
- Step 7 : The Printer calibrates and aligns the cartridge, once the alignment gets over, your printer prints an alignment page.
- Step 8 : If the alignment page doesn’t print, then navigate to Setup Printer Maintenance Align Printer. Your printer prints an alignment page.
- Step 9 : Click on the OK option, and remove the alignment page.
- Step 10 : Download the upgraded software for the printer from our website and then install the printing software as per the guides.
- Step 11 : Verify that you do not link the printer to a computer until it is instructed.
Toll Free : 1-800-806-4515
Scan the required document or images from the control panel to the computer, confirm that the computer is on, the full feature printer driver is installed, and the printer is linked to the computer through USB or over the local wireless network.
Configure the printer on a wireless network
- Prep for the installation
- Link to the wireless network
- Download and setup the printer software
- Get ready for the installation process
- Attach the printer to the wireless network
- Download and setup the required software
Do remember to restart your computer once the printer is connected to a wireless network. Also perform a print job to check if the wireless connection is configured appropriately. Read more…
Printer is offline
In some cases, you need to print the document or image, you might receive a printer offline message which affects the print job. Employ the procedures which are listed below to overcome the printer offline troubles. Read more…
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.