HP OFFICEJET 4632 SETUP
HP Officejet 4632 is a multifunction printer that provides print, scan, copy and fax features. It is compatible with both Windows and Macintosh operating system of various versions. It provides you the option to print using different paper types and sizes. The duplex printing feature of this printer saves up to 50% on the paper usage and conserves time as well. The mobile printing solutions such as ePrint and AirPrint lets you print from Android and Apple devices.
With its stylish and sleek structure, this HP Officejet 4632 printer attracts the home and home office users to fulfill their printing needs. Though the printing speed is moderate, this printer has more wireless printing options from your computer and smartphone. The overall performance of the printer is up to the mark and is recommended for practice.
- Dual-sided from the printer’s control panel and also the software.
- Easy setup process.
- A multifunctional printer.
- Cost of the print per page is low.
- Faster ink consumption.
- Slow printing speed.
- Lack of Ethernet Port or Wired connection.
- No port for USB flash drive.
- Supports Wireless, USB and Wireless-Direct connectivity.
- HP ePrint, AirPrint and Mopria print service.
- Automatic Duplexer for Print and Copy.
- A multifunctional printer with Print, Scan, Copy and Fax options.
When you buy the printer for the first time you must follow certain procedures and guides to unload and setup the printer. Get your printer ready to print the documents.
- STEP 1 : Take away the printer from the box, and then unwrap all tape and packing material from the printer.
- STEP 2 : Take off the packing material from the scanner glass and the ink cartridge access lid.
- STEP 3 : Confirm that you take out all hardware and materials from the box before you dispose or recycle the box and packing material.
- STEP 4 : Plug the power cord into the printer and set the preferences based on the convenience.
- STEP 5 : Drag the input tray, insert the paper into the tray and the close the input tray. If the tray is not fixed into the correct place, a paper jam may occur.
- STEP 6 : Position the ink cartridge into its corresponding slot. Place the tri-color cartridge into the left slot and mount the black cartridge into the right slot.
- STEP 7 : Your printer calibrates and arranges the cartridge, once the alignment gets over, your printer prints an alignment page.
- STEP 8 : If the alignment page doesn’t print, then navigate to Setup Printer maintenance Align Printer. The printer prints an alignment page.
- STEP 9 : Click OK, and then discard or recycle the alignment page.
- STEP 10 : Download the upgraded software for the printer from our website and then install the printing software according to the guidance.
- STEP 11 : Ensure that you do not link the printer to a computer until it is instructed.
If you find any issues and queries while setting up your printer, reach us on our toll-free number to resolve your issues.
Toll Free : 1-800-806-4515
Printing using Wi-Fi Direct
Attain a direct wireless connection to the printer using Wi-Fi Direct that permits you to print without a local network or linking to the Internet. By enabling the Wi-Fi Direct on the printer, you may print documents or photos from Wi-Fi capable system and mobile devices.
Setup the printer on a wireless network for Windows
Go through the procedure to setup the wireless capable printer on a local wireless network.
Step 1 : Prior requirement for the installation process
Prior to configure the printer on the wireless network, avail the network name and password, and then ratify that the router, printer and system are switched on.
- Satisfy the requisites
- Service Set Identifier is the network name.
- The network password might also know as WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- Link the computer to the wireless network.
- Employ the broadband Internet access. Read more…
Color or Black ink not printing
Your printer is functioning correctly but the printed output is missing black or color ink or the printed page is empty or contains a less amount of ink.
Step 1 : Employ an genuine HP Ink cartridges
Always employ an original HP ink or toner supplies. The quality or consistency cannot be assured for non-HP or refilled cartridges. If you do not make use of authenticated HP cartridges, the steps which is listed below may not solve the problems.
Directly Go to HP Sure Supply to examine ink or toner cartridge compatibility or purchase replacement cartridges and other supplies. Read more…
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.