HP Officejet 3830 printer
If you are looking for a printer introduced with the latest technology built in with necessary features like print, scan, copy, fax, wireless printing on the go through certain mobile printing solutions like ePrint, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, etc. This printer produces laser quality print jobs at a low cost.
- Provides various mobile printing solutions such as HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint app, etc. that can be downloaded easily from their respective play store to print on the go.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems of several versions when configured over a wired or wireless network.
HP Officejet 3830 is a multifunctional printer, suits for home and small business use and it is a really affordable printer with Print, Scan, Copy and fax.
- Trouble-free maintenance with twin cartridges.
- Sophisticated print quality at low-cost.
- Ink is available easily.
- Lack of duplex printing.
- Extravagant to buy Tri – color cartridge.
- Exasperating paper selection messages.
- Enables printing from mobile devices.
- Has wireless connection capability.
- Included with fax functionality.
- Paperwhite touch screen display.
Acquiring the Printer Claim Code
The printer claim code, a unique identification number which is used to include the printer to the linked service. Here are the instructions to get the printer claim code.
Step 1 : Monitoring the HP Related arrangement necessities
Ratify that the printer meets the requisites before installing the printer on HP Connected. If the printer does not satisfy the necessities, you cannot add the printer to your HP Linked account.
- Make certain that the printer has web- linked printing services.
- If the printer’s control panel does not have an icon or button, navigate to the Web Services Setup, Network Setup, or Wireless Settings to search for the Web Services menu, based on the printer model.
- Make certain that the computer is connected to an Ethernet or Wireless network, inclusive of an active Internet connection.
- Ratify that the printer is linked to the Internet.
Step 2 : Ratify that the Web Service is enabled before acquiring the claim code
Embedded Web Server lets your printer connect to the Internet as such in HP ePrint.
Step 3 : Acquire the printer claim code
After Web Service is enabled, hold for the printer to print the Make the Most of Your Printer. The data page is inclusive of information regarding Web Services, and also the printer claim code. There lies an interruption when your printer is printing the information page. In case Web Service is enabled, but the page does not print, hold on for 5 to 10 minutes. If the printing is still unsuccessful, turn off Web Services, and then power up Web Services again to acquire a new information page. Look for the printer claim code on the page, and then move to the next step.
Step 4 : Sign up/ Sign in into HP Linked account and include the printer using the printer claim code
- Tap on Sign Up to create a new account, or Sign in for any new accounts.
- Under the My Printers tab, choose the Add a Printer button.
- Key in the printer claim code found on the information page, tap on the Add option-> Ok.
- If you created a new HP Linked account, ratify your account.
- The ePrint server gets directed to the email account which you have used at the time of the sign-up procedure. Open the email, and follow the instructions to complete the account confirmation.
Mobile Printer Setup
Here are the instructions for the users who have used the HP All- in- One- Printer Remote application on the Android mobile to setup the printer on the wired or wireless network but were not successful.
Wireless Setup Wizard tool comes with the printers that have a touch or text direction control panel. This is to Setup, Network, or Wireless menu. Make use of the directed tool or type to select the network name and choose the password to connect the printer to the network. If the network name (SSID) or password is not screened, manually key them in to connect the printer. Gather the items like network name, network password and a computer that is connected to the wireless network. Read More…
Google Cloud Print
Make use of the Chrome Browser on the computer or Chromebook to screen your HP printer using Google Print.
- Your computer should have been installed with Chrome, Linux, Windows XP or newer, OS X v10.7 or newer and MacOS or Chromebook.
- It is mandatory to register with a Google account.
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.