HP Officejet Pro 8747
Using HP Officejet Pro 8747 printer breeze through multipage documents with two-sided printing and a 50 page automatic document feeder. Print the document with just a touch of your NFC activated mobile device to the printer.
- Print, Copy, Scan and Fax.
- Print Speed is up to 24ppm black and 20 ppm color.
- USB document printing.
- Easily print from a variety of smartphone.
With the help of HP Officejet Pro 8747 printer you can speed through print jobs, through superfast duplex printing. This printer is suitable for small workgroup with good print quality.
- Automatic Document Feeder.
- Cloud Printing.
- Fast photo printing.
- A dedicated photo tray.
- Less print quality.
- No Ethernet.
- Slow for business use.
- Scan to email.
- Mobile printing.
- Borderless printing.
- Print, Copy, Scan and Fax.
Unbox the printer
- Step 1 : Take off the printer from the shipment box, which came along with your printer and then remove the tape and packing materials.
- Ste 2 : Ensure that you clutch the handles on either side of your printer and unlock the ink cartridge access door till it fixes into place to take off all tape and packing material from inside the printer.
- Step 3 : Close the cartridge access door.
- Step 4 : Plug the power cord into the posterior side of your printer, and then connect the other end of the power cord into the socket and turn on the printer.
- Step 5 : Open the input tray door and then place a stack of paper with proper width guides.
- Step 6 : Open the ink cartridge access door and touch only the black plastic on the ink cartridge until it fixes into the proper place and then, close the ink cartridge access door.
- Step 7 : Once you have completed the ink cartridge installation, the printer automatically prints an alignment page.
- Step 8 : To obtain the best quality, aligning of the ink cartridge is mandatory.
- Step 9 : Open the scanner lid.
- Step 10 : Position the alignment page with the print side downward on the scanner glass. Place it according to the engraved guides around the glass.
- Step 11 : Close the scanner lid, and then click OK on the control panel of your printer.
- Step 12 : Mount the ink cartridge into your corresponding printer.
- Step 13 : Install the printer software.
- Step 14 : Your printer hardware and printing software are now installed.
- Step 15 : Do not try to link the printer to a system until it is instructed to do so in the printing software.
Toll Free : 1-800-806-4515
Take a click of the images or documents from the printer or the system camera using HP Scan and Capture, a free application for Windows 8 and 10 which is available from the Microsoft Store.
Wired Network Setup
Configure a network connected printer with an Ethernet cable by installing the printer driver on a Windows and Mac system.
- Prep for the printer driver installation and wired network connection
- Fix the printer to the network
- Procedure for software installation
Your printer is not detected during Network Driver Setup
To configure your printer with Wi-Fi or Wired network connection, go through the procedure which is listed below. If the installer does not find the printer after selecting the connection type, one of the following errors might display. Read more…
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.