HP Ojpro 8747 Unlade Setup
- Take off the printer from the shipment box, which came along with your printer and then remove the tape and packing materials.
- Ensure that you clutch the handles on either side of your printer and unlock the ink cartridge access door till it fixes into place to take off all tape and packing material from inside the printer.
- Close the cartridge access door.
- Plug the power cord into the posterior side of your printer, and then connect the other end of the power cord into the socket and turn on the printer.
- Open the input tray door and then place a stack of paper with proper width guides.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and touch only the black plastic on the ink cartridge until it fixes into the proper place and then, close the ink cartridge access door.
- Once you have completed the ink cartridge installation, the printer automatically prints an alignment page.
- To obtain the best quality, aligning of the ink cartridge is mandatory.
- Open the scanner lid.
- Position the alignment page with the print side downward on the scanner glass. Place it according to the engraved guides around the glass.
- Close the scanner lid, and then click OK on the control panel of your printer.
- Mount the ink cartridge into your corresponding printer.
- Install the printer software.
- Your printer hardware and printing software are now installed.
- Do not try to link the printer to a system until it is instructed to do so in the printing software.
Ojpro 8747 Printer Functions
Prior to print your documents, you can edit the documents to modify the text font and size, click on layout option, and you can also modify other appearance settings.
Mount the file you want to scan on the scanner glass or position it into the automatic document feeder (ADF) if your printer has one.
Use your corresponding printer to provide a copy of printed document and photos. Employ the scanner to copy original images or to provide a two-sided copy.
Wired Network Setup
Under Driver-Printer Installation Software, tap Download next to the full feature printer driver, and then follow the instructions to use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant, or click Download only to save and then activate the printer driver file from your computer.
Under Driver Printer Installation Software, select Download next to HP Easy Start or the full feature printer driver, depends on the option that displays, and then access the HP Easy Start file or the HP .dmg file in the Downloads folder to commence the installation process.
Your printer is not detected during Network Driver Setup
To configure your printer with Wi-Fi or Wired network connection, go through the procedure which is listed below. If the installer does not find the printer after selecting the connection type, one of the following errors might display:
- Printer not detected
- Unable to find your printer
- No devices detected
- The printer could not be found on the wireless network
To know more about maintaining the ink cartridges of your printer and rectify the issue totally click on Read More…
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.123 HP Officejet Pro 8747