HP Officejet Pro 8746
HP Officejet Pro 8746 printer has the ability to Print, Scan, Copy, and Fax. It is mainly used for an office use. The touch screen is easy to use and you can provide commands quicker and easier.
- Fax transmission speed is about 4 sec per page.
- Printer print speed is up to 20 ppm.
- Automatic Duplex printing.
- ADF capacity is about 50 sheet.
Avail good printing speed and paper capacity from HP Officejet Pro 8746 printer. This printer is mainly aimed for office use. It is an energy star certified printer.
- Print via Cloud.
- Mobile Printing.
- Delivers excellent print speed.
- Borderless printing.
- The printer is a bit costly.
- It requires XL cartridges for ideal cost per page.
- Print, Scan, Copy and Fax.
- Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Excellent paper capacity.
- Touch screen controls.
First time printer Setup
- Step 1 : Take off the printer, tape and packing materials from the box which came along with your printer.
- Step 2 : Clasp the handles on either side of the printer and open the ink cartridge access door till it fixes into place to discard all tape and packing material from inside the printer.
- Step 3 : Lock the cartridge access door.
- Step 4 : Link the power cord to the posterior side of your printer, then connect the other end of the power cord into the socket and turn on the printer.
- Step 5 : Open the input tray door and then position a stack of paper with the width guides properly aligned.
- Step 6 : Open the ink cartridge access door, touch only the black plastic on the ink cartridge until it fixes into the correct place and then, close the ink cartridge access door.
- Step 7 : Once you are done with the installation of the ink cartridges, the printer automatically prints an alignment page.
- Step 8 : To acquire the best quality, positioning the ink cartridge is mandatory.
- Step 9 : Raise the scanner lid.
- Step 10 : Mount the alignment page with the print side downward on the scanner glass. Place it conferring to the engraved guides around the glass.
- Step 11 : Close the scanner lid, and then click on the OK option on the printer’s control panel.
- Step 12 : Place the ink cartridge into your corresponding printer.
- Step 13 : Install the printer software.
- Step 14 : The printer hardware and the printing software are now installed.
- Step 15 : Do not try to link the printer to a computer until it is instructed to do so in the printing software.
Toll Free : 1-800-806-4515
Easily capture your documents or images from the printer or the computer camera using HP Scan and Capture. A free application for Windows 8 and 10, this is available from the Microsoft Store.
Print your document wirelessly. For that, you should have the wireless network password to join the printer to the wireless network. The password might be known as WEP key, Wi-Fi security key or WPA or WPA 2 passphrase. The wireless password is offered by the ISP, and you might have changed the password. Sometimes you may forget the password of the wireless network, you can find it from the computer, the router or the paperwork provided by the Internet Service Provider. Read more…
Print job stuck in print queue
Your printer cannot print from a computer because a print job is stuck in the print queue. This print job may not get discarded and prevents further print jobs from printing. Selecting Cancel on the print job in the queue does nothing. Read more…
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.