HP Officejetpro 8726
There are many inkjet model Officejet pro printers, but to pick this printer without thinking is just because it can work even in heavy-duty purposes in a small office.
- You can scan from email and scan to email, create borderless prints with this printer.
- WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) and PIN methods are supported by HP Officejet Pro 8726 printer.
- Print easily and directly from your mobile device. Enables ePrint, AirPrint app and provides you mobile printing solutions.
- Prints via cloud and from mobile devices.
- Superior paper capacity.
- XL Cartridges.
- Automatic duplexer..
- Test gets smudged if it’s wet.
- Lack of fax capability.
- Low for business use.
- Print quality is low.
- Built-in Fax.
- Borderless photos.
- Auto duplexing.
- Automatic document feeder.
First printer Setup
The initial setup of the printer starts with removing the printer and all packing materials from the box, attach the power cable, construct a control panel preferences, install the ink cartridges, and then locate the paper into the tray.
Step 1: Free off the printer from the box
- Take away the printer from the box and all tape, stickers, and packing materials from the printer.
- Eliminate the printer from the packing box.
- Eliminate all the tapes and packing materials from the printer’s outside portion, and then remove the film from the printer control panel.
- High the scanner lid, take out the packing material from the scanner glass and then latch the scanner lid.
Step 2: Attach the power cord and set your choices
Attach the printer into an electrical socket, switch on the printer, and then design the choices.
- Join the power cord to the rear of the printer, then attach the other end of the power cord into the electrical outlet.
- Power on the HP Officejet Pro 8726 printer.
- To fix the choices on the printer control panel, choose the preferred language and country/ region, and then go with the Yes option to confirm the choices made.
- If showed, set the date and time, and then tap on the Yes option.
Step 3: Locate paper into the input tray
- The input tray should be towed out and the packing materials should be eliminated.
- The plain white paper should be installed into the input tray with the short edge onward and the print side facing down.
- The stack should be shoved into the tray until it locks into the place properly.
- The paper width guides should be slithered till they rest against the edges of the paper.
- The paper tray should be dragged out into the printer.
Step 4: Mount the ink cartridges
- The ink cartridge door should be unlocked.
- The tape that is covered around the ink cartridges should be removed.
- The ink cartridges should be held by its edges with the color circle near you, and then the ink cartridge should be progressed till it snaps into the place.
- The ink cartridge access door should be locked.
- The printer lines up the printhead, and then the alignment page gets printed.
Step 5: Downloading the printer software from our website
The HP Officejet Pro 8726 printer hardware is now installed, and continue to download the print software. Avoid connecting the printer to the computer until prompted to do so in the printer software.
If you find any issues, ring us on our toll-free number to rectify your issues and queries.
Toll Free : 1-800-806-4515
To organize the HP printer on a wireless network, link the printer to the network, then download the printer driver and software. When guided, at the time of installation, tap on the Wireless option as the connection type. Read more…
On the whole, the poor ink level should not have an impact on the print quality. The printer might reset and show a message when the ink level is too low. Even though the printer might obtain a partial amount of printing in back mode at low ink levels. In such condition, the low ink cartridge should be replaced.Read more…
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.