HP Officejetpro 8720
With the help of HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer, avail the best photo quality printing. Acquire advanced duplex capacity with single pass duplex copy or scan. Obtain a hassle-free output.
- Main paper tray capacity is about 250 sheets.
- The automatic document feeder can even copy or scan both sides of pages.
- Aids both Wired and Wireless connection.
- Mobile printing.
- Print from anywhere using your mobile device or tablet.
The HP Officejet Pro 8720 is a multifunctional inkjet printer with an automatic document feeder and both Wi-Fi and Ethernet networking options. This model has built-in faxing, and it can store incoming faxes.
- Wi-Fi Direct.
- Compatible with Windows, OS X and Linux operating system.
- Mobile printing.
- Wired and Wireless printing.
- Small paper tray.
- Touch screen sensitivity.
- Jams Easily.
- Built-in Fax.
- Borderless photos.
- Auto duplexing.
- Automatic document feeder.
Unload the printer from the box
Avail simple instructions which guide you to unload the printer from the corresponding box.
- Step 1 : The new printer which is shipped is to be taken away from the box and then remove the tapes.
- Step 2 : Verify whether any plastic tapes remain on the printer control panel display and at the printer’s inner portion.
- Step 3 : Once it is done, take out the duplexer from the box, and remove all the bubble wrap and packing tapes.
- Step 4 : Install the duplexer in your printer by turning the printer in such a way that its posterior portion faces you.
- Step 5 : It must be installed with utmost care.
- Step 6 : Once the installation is completed, turn your printer in such a way that the printer’s front portion faces you.
- Step 7 : To turn on the printer it must be linked to the electrical outlet with the aid of the power cord.
- Step 8 : One end of the power cord should be connected to the printer’s rear side whereas the other end is to be linked with the electrical wall socket.
- Step 9 : Power on the printer and setup all the required settings on the control panel of your printer.
- Step 10 : The paper tray must be fed into the feeder tray. Be careful when you feed the paper into the tray.
- Step 11 : The improper placing of paper into the tray leads to paper jam issue.
- Step 12 : It is compulsory to set up the ink cartridge into the slot so that the print job can be started.
- Step 13 :It is not possible to operate your printer without installing the printer software. Install the software for the printer to get it in a working condition.
- Step 14 : Make use of the guides and install the printer software for the printer.
If you find any issues, ring us on our toll-free number to rectify your issues and queries.
Toll Free : 1-800-806-4515
Start the scan jobs from the computer or the printer, adjust the scan quality settings, save the scan as any file type.Employ HP Solution Center to begin scan jobs from the system and adjust the size, color and quality settings.
Mopria Print Service – Troubleshooting
Cannot print a document using the Mopria Print Service
If you detect any settings and connectivity issues, try the following to print on your Android device.
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.