Driver download and installation
123 hp ojpro 6230 Windows
Collect the network cable, Ethernet cable that is in working condition prior you install the 123 hp ojpro 6230 driver and then ensure that the computer is linked to the router.
- Turn on the printer; attach one end of the Ethernet cable to the printer port, and the other to the network router on its available port.
- You can download the printer driver from our website if the download button (next to full feature driver) is unavailable; try to install the windows built-in print driver.
If your printer is not found at the time of installation, utilize the below procedure
These instructions help you to find the problem if your 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer is not found during the installation.
- Restart the printer and Windows computer : Power off and instantly switch on the computer and the printer helps you to diagnose maximum error occurring conditions.
- Examine the network connection : If the 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer is established correctly to the wired network, then the green link should be stable. The orange light indicates the activity of the network and it should flicker with the cable linked.
- Evaluate the cable : Ratify that only the Ethernet cable is linked to the printer and not the standard telephone cable, as both are in the same size.
- Connect the cable : Detach the Ethernet cable from the printer and then attach it.
- An alternative method of examining that if the cable is working properly, connect the Ethernet cable to another available port on the router by detaching it from the printer.
- Try to connect a different cable : Use a new Ethernet cable and attach it to the printer to check if there is an error with the cable.
123 hp ojpro 6230 MAC
Depending on your printer and the operating system version, full feature print drivers download or the HP Easy Start guided installation application is available on the download page. Both the options install the best print driver for the HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer.
- After print driver download finishes, proceed to the step to install the HP print driver.
- If HP Easy Start opens but fails to download the print driver, make sure that the computer has an active internet connection, and then try to print again.
- If your printer is not listed on our website, then proceed using the procedure to download the print driver.
- Reach our website and go to Software and Driver Downloads, Key in your 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer model, if necessary, and then ratify the operating system version.
- From Driver printer Installation Software, choose Download which is adjacent to HP Easy Start or next to the full feature print driver, depending on the option that displays.
- The print driver downloads and it get stored in the Downloads folder.
Print driver installation
When you are prompted to choose a connection type during the installation, choose USB, Wireless or wired option, depending on the 123 hp ojpro 6230 printer and the connection priority, to complete the installation.
- Initially, open the Downloads folder, and then open the HP Easy Start file or the full feature print driver .dmg file to begin the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to configure the printer connection and install the print driver.
- When prompted by the installer, choose Add Printer to create a print queue on the Mac device.
- Select the name of your printer, choose the Use or Print Using menu, choose the name of the printer in the pop-up menu, and then select Add.
- Revert to the HP installer to complete the installation process.
Extra blank page prints
When the printing process gets completes, an extra blank sheet of paper gets printed unnecessarily. Try to follow the steps below to solve the issue.
- Update your antivirus protection program and then scan to remove the viruses. If the problem is resolved, end troubleshooting
- Download and Update the latest firmware version of the printer by utilizing the HP download and Install Assistant. After downloading, press Download only to run the file via Internet Browser.
- Uninstall the printer software from the list of installed programs. Index in your printer name and then select Uninstall or yes to ratify the uninstall process and then restart the computer.
- Download and install the latest printer software for your printer by visiting Software and Driver Downloads. If the problem is resolved, try to print the document or photo directly from the printer
- For printing your document or photo directly, select 123 hp ojpro 6230 Printer properties-> advanced-> Print directly to the printer and then press apply
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.123.hp.com/ojpro6230