OFFICEJET 7612 PRINTER SETUP
Easily connect and print, whether you are at the office or on the go. Simplify your printing tasks and handle high-volume jobs with ease. Produce professional quality color prints.
- Mobile printing – Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint, Wireless direct printing.
- Automatic two-sided printing.
- Automatic document feeder.
The HP Officejet 7612 is a multifunctional printer it can print a document with high output quality than on speed. Print affordably with individual inks. Print, Copy, Scan and Fax with ease.
- Duplex printing
- Print, Copy, Scan and Fax
- Automatic paper sensor
- No additional input try
- Limited support for flash memory devices
- Mobile printing
- Borderless printing
- Good print quality
Step 1 : Unbox the printer
The initial step is to take away all the tapes, stickers and the packing materials away from in and around the printer. Your required items will be packed and shipped in a box.
- The HP Officejet printer should be taken away from the packing box.
- Take off all the packaging materials in and around the printer.
- Check for the occurrence of any packing materials on the control panel.
- Confirm that all the packing tapes from the ink cartridge access door and cartridge slots have been detached. Read more…
Driver installation -Windows
The updated printer driver should be downloaded and will get stored in the Downloads folder. It should be installed from the download folder.
Step 1 : Download the updated printer driver for Windows
Based on the printer model and the operating system version of your system, a full feature printer driver download or the HP Easy Start guided installation application is available on the download page. The best printer driver for your printer is available here.
- Go along with the instructions to download and upgrade the printer driver from our website. Read more…
Printer Setup – Windows
Here are the instructions to know how to configure your printer for a computer which operates on Windows.
- You can alter the print job settings before starting to print a document.
- Normally, the modifications can be done to font size, layout and other appearance settings.
- Open the application where the document was created, open the File or the menu icon, then go with the Print option to gain access to the general print settings.
- You can ingress more layout, quality and advanced print settings by choosing Printer Properties, Properties, or Preferences option.
- By doing so, Document Properties or Printing Preferences window gets screened.
- Any modification to the layout and paper settings can be done.
- The quality and color settings should be modified to obtain the best quality.
- Select Ok and Print after doing necessary changes.
Printer Setup – Mac
The procedures below help you to configure the printer to the system that operates with Mac operating system.
- Prior to begin to print, the necessary steps should be taken to modify any settings like text font and size, layout options.
- Access the app where the document was generated, click on File and then select Print.
- The printer settings windows get displayed on the screen. You can click on the Show Details option if the menus in the Window are not shown in the windows.
- Select your printer name from the Printer menu.
- You are required to click on the option that applies to the print job or the paper type from the Presets menu.
- You are required to choose the unnamed menu at the center of the window to select the different settings type as your requirement. The print settings and the menu names are not the same for all printer models and the application which you choose to print a document.
- Click on the Print option after performing all the necessary changes.
Here is the manual to connect your printer to the wireless network. This is applicable for computers whose operating system is Windows.
Step 1 : Software download and printer setup over a wireless network.
It is mandatory to link the printer to the network before allocating the print or scan job based on the functionality. After establishing the connection, you can install the software. Go through the instructions given below which let your printer establish the wireless connection. Read more…
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.