HP Officejet 6812
The HP OJ 6812 printer is laced with print, scan, copy and fax facilities. Besides, it has touchscreen facility and is energy star-certified. It has a built-in wireless technology and automatic double-sided printing.
- Main paper tray capacity is about 250 sheets.
- The automatic document feeder can even copy or scan both sides of pages.
- Aids both Wired and Wireless connection.
- Mobile printing.
- Print from anywhere using your mobile device or tablet.
It is structured for productivity with astute features and mobile printing.
- Consists of XL cartridges.
- Is provided with Automatic Duplexer.
- Swift photo printing.
- Availability of Cloud Printing.
- Does not consist of Ethernet Port.
- Non-availability of fax facility.
- Comparatively slow for the purpose of business use.
- Mediocre print quality .
- Consists of scan to email facility.
- Is provided with borderless printing.
- Convenient mobile printing
- Is equipped with HP printer facility.
Step 1:Unwrap the printer
- The quintessential step is to take away all tape and packing materials that is present in the outermost part of the printer.
- Keep your fingers in the given slot which is available on the left side of the printer. Now diligently raise to give access to the cartridge access door.
- Detach the available tape and packing items from the inner part of the printer. This comprises carriage, scanner bed and paper tray.
- Shut the cartridge access door. Ensure that you keep track of the contents of the box
If you find any issues, ring us on our toll-free number to rectify your issues and queries.
Toll Free : 1-800-806-4515
Get the printer ready for installation
Get set with the network name and password.
- Collect the following things:
The unique name of the network. & The required security passphrase.
- A computer that is linked to the wireless network
- Efficient Internet provision
- Your wireless-complaint printer.& A dedicated USB cable
- Confirm that the computer is linked to the same wireless network that you desire to link the printer to.
- If there is any USB cable that is linked to the printer earlier detach it.
- In case you have earlier installed the software for a USB connection and is now wanting to change to a wireless network connection, then carry
Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
Remove job files and reboot
- Switch off your printer.
- It is suggested to save your work.
- Open Windows Services making use of one of the methods below:
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.