HP Officejet 5740
If you need a moderately priced inkjet MFP aimed more at office use than home use—for a home office, as a personal inkjet in a micro office, or for the dual role of home and home-office printer—the HP Officejet 5740 e-All-in-One can be an excellent fit.
- Contains Automatic document feeder (ADF), NFC, an Ethernet port, and the ability to fax.
- Scan and print from memory cards and can be connected through USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and Wi-Fi Direct.
The HP Officejet 5740 e-All-in-One inkjet multifunction printer can print, scan, copy, fax, print through the cloud, and print directly from phones and tablets.
- Automatic duplexer for two-sided printing.
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Prints through the cloud.
- Prints, scans, copies, and faxes.
- NFC support is highly limited.
- Slow duplex print.
- Paper tray awkward for big fingers.
- Lack of touchscreen sensitivity.
- Printing, faxing and a standalone copier.
- USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity.
- Mobile printing solutions such as ePrint, AirPrint, etc.
- Can be connected via access point from all your mobile devices.
First Time Printer Setup
Use the steps below to set up the printer hardware before you download the printer software on the computer.
- Step 1 : Relegate the printer from the box.
- Step 2 : Plug in the power cord and set choices.
- Step 3 : Place paper into the main input tray.
- Step 4 : Place the ink cartridges.
Scan to a e-mail
Ensure that the printer is turned on and linked to your local wireless network with an active Internet connection. Click the Wireless icon on the printer’s control panel to examine the connection status. Tap the Web Services icon to ratify that Web Services is activated on your printer
How to Store and Handle Paper to Avoid Paper Jams
To help prevent recurrent paper jams and uphold the best print quality, it is vital to protect the printer paper from damage caused by indecorous handling, storage or extremes in temperature, and humidity. Track the guidelines and steps in this document for handling and loading the paper you use in your printer.
- Use paper that meets the printer’s specifications
- Stock printer paper in a controlled environment
- Mount and handle the paper carefully
Troubleshooting Issues with Printer Apps
There was a trouble connecting to the server error message displays. This document defines issues that can occur with printer apps and how to troubleshoot them. Read more…
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.