HP Ojpro 8710 Printer Setup and Install
- Separate the printer from the box, eliminate the packing materials from the box which comes with the printer.
- Grasp either side of the handles and access the ink cartridge access door till it fits into place to remove all the tapes and packing materials from inside the printer.
- The cartridge access door should be closed.
- Link the power cord to the back of your 123 hp ojpro 8710 printer, and then link the other end of the power cord into the electrical supply. Subsequently, power up the printer.
- Access the input tray to place the stack of unused paper with the proper width guides.
- Get access to the ink cartridge access door. You should touch only the black plastic on the ink cartridge until it placed properly. Subsequently, close the ink cartridge access door.
- After completing the installation of ink cartridges, the printer prints an alignment page by itself.
- Best quality can be attained by aligning the ink cartridge.
- Unlock the scanner lid.
- The alignment page is located in such a way that the printed side faces down on the scanner glass. Mount it based on the inscribed guides around the glass.
- The ink cartridges should be placed based on the 123 hp ojpro 8710 printer model.
- Trail the instruction to install the printer software.
- The printer software should be installed.
- The printer should not be linked to the computer until you are guided to do so.
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.123.hp.com/ojpro8710