Scan your document by making use of 123 HP Officejet Pro 8600 Solution Center software
Open the scan jobs from the computer or the printer, modify the scan quality settings, store the scan as any file type. Employ HP Solution Center to commence with the scan jobs from the system and modify the size, color and quality settings.
- To scan the file, place the desired file on the scanner glass or in the automatic document feeder or in the document feeder slot, according to your printer type and features.
- Look for Solution center.
- If HP Solution Center screens, pick the name of your printer from the list.
- If HP Solution Center does not display, go to our website and then tap on Software and Driver Downloads and then index the printer model. From the Driver-Printer Installation software, tap on the Download option which is laid next to the full feature driver.
- In few cases, complete feature printer driver does not get screened, the printer does not assist 123.hp.com/ojpro8600 Solution Center software.
- Tap on Scan Document or Scan Picture option to view an obtainable scan shortcuts and settings option.
- Opt for any one of the shortcuts that suits with the file type and the action that you have preferred.
- Modify any of the shortcuts default settings on the right side of the window pane, if needed.
- Tap Advanced Picture Settings or Advanced Document Settings to alter any available settings like quality and resolution.
- Choose Save to file save options to modify the folder where scans are stored, fix the scan file names and tap what happens after you store the scan.
- Tap on Scan.
- Your printer starts to scan the file and a scan preview window pane opens on the system.
- Pick the scanned document to do further modifications and then tap on Finish option to store the scanned file.
- You can again view the scan by accessing the folder in which you saved the scan and then double-tap on the file to access it.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8600 Copy
Copying documents or photos
Copy printed documents or images using the 123.hp.com/ojpro8600 printer. Copy the documents or files in a normal quality print mode. You cannot modify the print mode quality at the time of copying.
- Fill in with the plain paper in the printer input tray if the paper is not already filled.
- Make certain to switch on your printer.
- Hold the scanner lid.
- Keep the original document or image with the print side facing downwards on the scanner lid and then locate it based on the engraved guides around the glass.
- Shut the scanner lid.
- Select Start Copy Black button or the Start Copy Color button on the control panel to commence with the copy job.
- To increase the number of copies, tap on Start Copy Black or the Start Copy Color button once, for the copy that you need to print.
These trails guides you on how to setup your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer to fax.
Step 1 : Meet the requisites
Analyze whether all the necessity have been met prior to setting up your 123.hp.com/ojpro8600 printer to fax.
- Acquire an active telephone landline.
- Mount the ink cartridges on the 123 hp ojpro 8600 printer.
- Fill with new white paper in the input tray.
- Take the telephone cord and adapter that came along with the printer box.
Step 2 : Setup the Fax on your printer
Attach the telephone cable and modify the ring settings from the printer’s display. After attaching a telephone cable, set up the ring settings from the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer display. Trail the instructions given below to configure the fax on your printer.
- Detach the telephone devices from the phone jack where your printer is linked to.
- Detach the yellow plug from the port labeled 2- EXT on the printer’s hind side.
- Take off the answering machine power cable from the phone jack, and connect it to the port labeled 2- EXT on the printer’s rear side.
- If any other phone cord is employed rather than the one which came along with the printer to connect the 123.hp.com/ojpro8600 printer, the fax job may not be fruitful.
- Navigate to the control panel of your printer, mouse over the display to the left to select Setup.
- Glide the display up, pick Fax Setup Set up Wizard and then make use of the guides to configure your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer for faxing.
Step 3 : Procedure to set up the basic fax settings
Alter the default settings depending on your requirements. Employ the instructions given below to modify few settings.
Append the contacts to phonebook
- Employ the instructions given below to append a new contact to the phone book list.
- Access the control panel of the printer and then choose Fax Send Now.
- Tap on the Phone Book symbol.
- Go to the Phone Book Contact symbol plus sign to append a new contact.
- Tap on Name, index the name and then select the Done option.
- Choose Fax Number, and then enter the fax number of the contact, click Done.
- Pick Add.
Set up the dial type
- Ratify that the dial type setting on your phone that suits to the type of dialing employed in the phone settings. Your 123 hp ojpro 8600 printer cannot connect to other fax systems in case the dial type does not assist.
- Navigate your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer control panel and access it, glide the screen to the left and choose Setup.
- Click on the next screen and choose Fax Setup Preferences.
- Slide on the display, opt for Dial Type.
- Pick Tone or Pulse.
Configure the Fax Speed
- The fax speed can be configured to slow, medium, or fast according to the requisite. The fax failure can be slowed down if the speed is set to slow but the fax job takes quite longer time to complete.
- Move your display to the left on the control panel and then pick Setup.
- Scroll the display up, choose Fax SetupPreferences.
- Glide the display and then tap on the Speed option.
- Pick Slow, Medium, or Fast.
Configuring Fax Volume
- Set up the fax ringer volume to soft or loud, or disable the volume.
- The fax ringing volume can be selected to soft or loud, or mute it.
- Open the control panel, mouse over the display on the left and choose Setup.
- Choose Fax Setup by gliding on the display and then pick Preferences.
- Mouse over to the display and then pick Fax Volume.
- Select Soft, off or loud.
Step 4 : Attempt to take a fax test
Fax test needs to be carried out to ratify that the fax set is done appropriately.
- Select Setup->Fax Setup-> Tools-> Test
- The fax test report prints successfully.
- Have a glance at the Fax Test Report.
- If the report screens the 123 hp ojpro 8600 printer passed the test but the printer still faces faxing problem, examine the fax settings listed in the report to make certain that the settings are appropriate. Inappropriate or blank settings can lead to fax issues.
- If the report screens the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer failed the test, take a glance at the report for more information about repairing the fax issues.
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.123.hp.com/ojpro8600