HP Ojpro 8600 Setup and Install
Get the simple procedures which guides you to unpack the 123.hp.com/ojpro8600 printer from its box.
- The HP printer which is packed needs to be unsealed from the box and then take away the tapes.
- Examine whether any plastic tapes are on the printer display and at the printer’s interior region.
- Once it is over, you can take out the duplexer from the packaging and then take off all the bubble wrap and packing stickers.
- Fix the duplexer in your HP printer by turning the printer in such a way that its hind side faces you.
- It needs to be installed with ultimate care.
- When the installation is over, switch on your HP printer in such a way that the printer’s front side faces you.
- To switch on the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer it needs to be connected to the wall outlet with the help of the power cable.
- The one end of the power cable needs to be linked to the printer’s hind side while the other end is to be connected to the electrical wall socket.
- Power up your printer and configure all the necessary settings on the printer display.
- The paper tray needs to be installed into the feeder tray. Be heedful when you fill the paper tray with the paper.
- The misplacing of paper into the paper tray causes paper jam problem.
- It is obligatory to install the ink cartridge into its slot so that the print job can be commenced.
- It is not feasible to work with your printer without installing the HP printer software. Install the appropriate driver software for your printer to bring them to a working condition.
- Employ the guides and install the appropriate 123 HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer software for the printer.
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.123.hp.com/ojpro8600