123 hp oj 7612 Printer Setup
Printer Setup – Windows
Here are the instructions to know how to configure your 123 hp oj 7612 printer for a computer which operates on Windows.
- You can alter the print job settings before starting to print a document.
- Normally, the modifications can be done to font size, layout and other appearance settings.
- Open the application where the document was created, open the File or the menu icon, then go with the Print option to gain access to the general print settings.
- You can ingress more layout, quality and advanced print settings by choosing Printer Properties, Properties, or Preferences option.
- By doing so, Document Properties or Printing Preferences window gets screened.
- The quality and color settings should be modified to obtain the best quality. Select Ok and then Print.
Printer Setup – Mac
The procedures below help you to configure the printer to the system that operates with Mac operating system.
- Prior to begin to print, the necessary steps should be taken to modify any settings like text font and size, layout options.
- Access the app where the document was generated, click on File and then select Print.
- The printer settings windows get displayed on the screen. You can click on the Show Details option if the menus in the Window are not shown in the windows.
- Select your printer name from the Printer menu.
- You are required to click on the option that applies to the print job or the paper type from the Presets menu.
- Choose the unnamed menu for more settings, which may vary based on the 123.hp.com/oj7612 printer models and the apps that you choose to print. Click on the Print option.
Wireless Printer setup – Windows
Here is the manual to connect your 123 hp oj 7612 printer to the wireless network. This is applicable for computers whose operating system is Windows.
Step1 : Software download and printer setup over a wireless network
It is mandatory to link the 123.hp.com/oj7612 printer to the network before allocating the print or scan job based on the functionality. After establishing the connection, you can install the software. Go through the instructions given below which let your printer establish the wireless connection.
Step 2 : Link a wireless connection on your printer
- Organize all the required materials prior to establishing the wireless network connection on your 123 HP Officejet 7612 printer.
- Once the download gets completed, access the file in order to install it.
- You have the necessary instructions here, to finish the installation process.
- Ensure that the computer is connected with an active Internet connection.
- It is suggested to use DSL or a cable.
- It is essential to place the printer close to the computer when the installation process is on.
- Take away the USB cable or Ethernet cable which is connected to the printer.
- Make use of the instructions on how to shift the connection to Wireless from some other connection types.
- Access Windows, and find your printer model, and then choose the Tap option from the list. Access the 123.hp.com/oj7612 printer software.
- Use the flow of instructions given as such.
- Open Utilities Printer Setup & Software Selection.
- You are supposed to choose the option Convert a USB connected printer to wireless or Connect a new printer option.
- Go along with the guides to complete the installation process.
Step 3 : Connect to the wireless network
Your printer can be connected to the wireless network using the Built-in Wizard Setup Wizard.
- It is mandatory to keep your printer in ON condition while establishing the wireless connection.
- Activate the Wireless connection by pressing the Wireless icon on the control panel of the 123 HP Officejet 7612 printer.
- Click on the Settings icon and then select the Wireless Setup Wizard to take a look at the list of results.
- Select your printer name from the list. Enter the network name on the Enter New Network Name column. This is to be followed when you can find your network name from the list.
- Register your WEP or WAP key if needed. Pay attention while entering the passwords, as they are case sensitive.
- Click on Done option and then Ok.
Step 4 : Download, install the printer software that suits your 123.hp.com/oj7612 printer model
The instructions let you download and install the drivers.
- Take away the USB cable from the printer which is already linked in.
- Follow the guides to complete the download and installation process.
Wireless Printer setup – Mac
Collect the wireless network items, make a wireless connection on your printer, download and install the printer driver on the Mac computer which has either OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, or OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion operating system versions. In case the printer is not already installed, verify and follow the instructions which let you configure the 123.hp.com/oj7612 printer to the wireless connection. Go through the instructions in Modify the existing USB or wired (Ethernet) connection to a wireless connection to change the connection type.
Configure the printer to the wireless network : The instructions to setup the printer over the wireless network is the same as described for Windows operating system.
Adjusting the existing connection from USB or wired to a wireless connection : It is necessary to install the 123 hp oj 7612 printer software or the OS driver to shift the existing connection type from USB or Wired to wireless.
Step 1 : Procedure to establish the printer connection
Take the help of the Wireless Setup Wizard to make a wireless connection to the printer.
- Your printer must be turned on.
- Open the control panel of the 123 HP Officejet 7612 printer to activate the Wireless icon, select the Settings option. The list of networks can be viewed by tapping the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Select the wireless network name. The network name must be entered by tapping the Enter new Network Name if the network name is not displayed.
- If required, enter the WEP or WPA key.
- Select Done and then choose OK.
Step 2 : Add your printer to the current Printers list
Remove and re-include the printer to confirm communication with the Mac device.
- Go to the Apple menu, click System Preferences to take a look at the system preference window. Choose Print & Fax, Print & Scan, Printers & Scanners as required.
- Your printer name should be selected from the Printers section, go with the Minus symbol to eliminate the 123 hp oj 7612 printer from the existing list.
- Disconnect the USB cable which is used to link the printer.
- Once the printer is removed from the list, tap the Plus button, select the printer from the Bonjour device’s list and then go with the Add option.
USB Printer Setup
This instruction is for the user who is looking for how to configure the printer using a USB cable.
Step 1 : Prepare for the printer setup
The requirements should be scrutinized and all the existing installed programs must be uninstalled before stepping into the USB 123 hp oj 7612 printer setup for computers running Windows operating system.
- Affirm the requirements and the items prior to setting up the printer.
- The printer should be kept on and ready. Obtain a USB cable.
- There lies an available port on your computer: In case a USB cable or a docking system is used to link the printer, it might not receive adequate power required for the proper functioning.
- If any USB cable is connected to the computer before installing the 123 HP Officejet 7612 printer driver, proceed with these procedures to eliminate the printer from the installed devices. Or else, you can move to the next steps. Remove the printer USB cable from the computer. Do not relink the cable until prompted during the driver installation procedure.
- Search for devices under Windows and click Devices and Printers on the control panel settings from the sorted results.
- Right- tap your printer model icon, and then select Remove device. If you found multiple icons for your printer eliminate all.
- Revert from the Devices and Printers window, and then move to next step.
Step 2 : Install the printer driver and set up the connection
The best printer driver for the USB connection can be downloaded and installed from our website.
- Download the 123 hp oj 7612 printer driver from our website and follow the guided driver install application HP Easy Start will be downloaded.
- If a driver or HP Easy Start gets downloaded, go with the on- screen guides to access the downloaded file to begin the setup procedure. When directed to pick the connection type, go with the USB option. It is not essential to follow all the instructions provided in this document.
- If the download is not effective or your 123 hp oj 7612 printer is not viewed in the list, proceed to the steps to install a driver.
- Below Driver- Printer Installation Software option, choose Download which is present adjacent to the full feature driver and then track the on- screen guides to use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant or go with select Download only option to store and run the driver from your computer.
- When guided by the installer to select a printer connection option, click USB to proceed with and complete the setup. Allow the printer to print, scan, or fax option based on which functionality is to be carried out. Once all is well set, make your 123 hp oj 7612 printer to print, scan or fax.
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.123 HP Officejet 7612