Driver installation for Windows
Step 1 : Download the updated driver from Windows operating system
Based on your printer model and the operating system, a full feature printer driver download or the HP Easy Start guided installation application is available on the download page. You can install the best printer driver for your printer.
- Make use of the guides to download the upgraded printer driver from our website.
- After completion of the printer driver download, you can install the printer driver.
- If the HP Easy Start app gets activated but it fails to download the HP printer driver, ratify that the computer has an internet connection, and try to download again.
- Suppose you are not able to recognize your printer model from our website or if the website is not available, then continue to use the instructions to download the printer driver from our website.
- Navigate to our website to acquire the updated Software and Driver Downloads.
- Index your printer model, if required, and then confirm whether the operating system is proper.
- Choose Download, which is below the Driver printer Installation Software, or go through the instruction that gets displayed.Updated printer driver will be downloaded in the download folder.
Step 2 : Printer driver installation
When you are instructed to pick a connection type during installation. Select USB, Wireless or Wired option, according to the printer model and connection to complete the installation.
- You can access downloads folder and then initiate HP Easy Start file or the full feature printer driver .exe folder to start the installation.
- Make use of the instructions displayed on the screen to setup the connection to the printer and then install the downloaded printer driver.
- Follow the instructions to enable the connection to the printer and then install the printer driver.
- When you are instructed by the installer, choose Add Printer to begin a print queue on the device.
- Pick your printer name, select the Use or Print Using menu option, click your printer name in the drop-down list, and then choose Add.
- Revert to the HP installer to finish the installation.
Driver installation for Mac device
Use the on-screen guides which are listed in Driver installation for Windows, and then continue the step which is listed below.
Step 1 : Set up the printer driver
Downloaded printer driver gets stored in the Downloads folder, and then install the printer driver from the download folder.
If it is urged, choose a type of connection you prefer during driver installation, choose USB, Wireless or Wired option, based on the printer model and then connection preferences to complete the installation process.
- Once the download folder is activated, then you can initiate the HP Easy Start file or the full feature printer driver .dmg folder to begin the installation process.
- The remaining procedures are similar to driver installation for Windows, so you can refer the steps to complete the driver installation process for Mac device.
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.