Step 1 : Download the updated 123 hp oj 6600 driver from Windows operating system
Based on your printer model and the operating system, a full feature printer driver download or the HP Easy Start guided installation application is available on the download page. You can install the best printer driver for your 123.hp.com/oj6600 printer.
- Make use of the guides to download the upgraded 123.hp.com/oj6600 printer driver from our website.
- After completion of the printer driver download, you can install the printer driver.
- If the HP Easy Start app gets activated but it fails to download the HP printer driver, ratify that the computer has an internet connection, and try to download again.
- Suppose you are not able to recognize your printer model from our website or if the website is not available, then continue to use the instructions to download the printer driver from our website.
- Navigate to our website to acquire the updated Software and Driver Downloads.
- Index your 123 HP Officejet 6600 printer model, if required, and then confirm whether the operating system is proper.
- Choose Download, which is below the Driver printer Installation Software, or go through the instruction that gets displayed.
- Updated 123 hp oj 6600 printer driver will be downloaded in the download folder.
Step 2 : Printer driver installation
When you are instructed to pick a connection type during installation. Select USB, Wireless or Wired option, according to the 123 HP Officejet 6600 printer model and connection to complete the installation. You can access downloads folder and then initiate HP Easy Start file or the full feature printer driver .exe folder to start the installation.
- Make use of the instructions displayed on the screen to setup the connection to the printer and then install the downloaded printer driver.
- Follow the instructions to enable the connection to the printer and then install the printer driver.
- When you are instructed by the installer, choose Add Printer to begin a print queue on the device.
- Pick your printer name, select the Use or Print Using menu option, click your printer name in the drop-down list, and then choose Add.
- Revert to the HP installer to finish the installation.
Use the on-screen guides which are listed in Driver installation for Windows, and then continue the step which is listed below.
Step 1 : Set up the printer driver
- Downloaded printer driver gets stored in the Downloads folder, and then install the 123.hp.com/oj6600 printer driver from the download folder.
- If it is urged, choose a type of connection you prefer during driver installation, choose USB, Wireless or Wired option, based on the printer model and then connection preferences to complete the installation process.
- Once the download folder is activated, then you can initiate the HP Easy Start file or the full feature 123 HP Officejet 6600 printer driver .dmg folder to begin the installation process.
- The remaining procedures are similar to driver installation for Windows, so you can refer the steps to complete the driver installation process for Mac device.
Configure your 123 hp oj 6600 printer on a wireless network for Windows
Go through the procedures to setup your wireless capable printer on a local wireless network.
Step 1 : Get ready for the installation process
- Before setting up the printer on the wireless network, acquire the network name and password, and then verify that the router, printer, and computer are powered on.
- Meet the requisites.
- Service Set Identifier is the network name.
- The network password might also know as WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- Connect the computer to your wireless network.
- Avail broadband Internet access.
- Switch on your system and the printer. Ensure that you link your 123 HP Officejet 6600 printer and the computer to the same wireless network. Position the printer and the computer at a closer distance within the range of the router during the setup process.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cable from the printer.
Step 2 : Connect to the wireless network
- Employ the 123 HP oj6600 printer’s built-in Wireless Setup Wizard to detect your network name and enter the network password.
- Turn on your HP printer.
- On the control panel of your HP printer, tap the Wireless icon. The Wireless Summary screen gets displayed.
- Click on Settings icon, and then select Wireless Settings.
- Choose Wireless Setup Wizard, and then follow the guides on the control panel to connect the 123 HP Officejet 6600 printer to the wireless network.
Step 3 : Download and setup the printer software
- Use the instructions to download and setup the full feature software from our website. When it is instructed, choose Wireless as the connection type.
- Power on your printer.
- If your 123 hp oj 6600 printer is linked to the system through a USB cable, disconnect the cable from your printer.
- Visit our website and then click on Software and Driver Downloads option.
- Choose Download which is next to the full feature driver, or click Basic Drivers for other driver options.
Configure your printer on a wireless network for Mac device
Make use of these procedures to configure your wireless printer on a local wireless network.
Step 1 : Prepare for the installation
- Verify that you make the items ready which are listed below, prior to set up the 123 HP Officejet 6600 printer on your wireless network.
- Network name – Service Set Identifier.
- The network password may also know as WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- Make your system connected to the wireless network.
- Make use of the broadband Internet access.
- Turn on the computer and your printer, and make sure that your 123 HP oj6600 printer and the system are fixed to the same wireless network. Place the computer within the range of the router during the setup process.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cable from the printer.
Step 2 : Fix the printer to the wireless network
- Make use of the procedures to use the Wireless Setup to connect the 123 HP oj6600 printer to the wireless network.
- Power on the printer.
- On the control panel of your printer, tap on the Wireless icon. The Wireless Summary window gets screened.
- Choose the Settings icon, and then click Wireless Settings.
- Pick Wireless Setup Wizard, and then make use of the guides on the control panel to link the 123 hp oj 6600 printer to your wireless network.
Step 3 : Download and setup the required software
- Turn on the printer and then disconnect the cable from the system.
- Go to our website and then choose Software and Driver Downloads.
- If it is urged, choose a method to detect the printer model and then click on the Download option.
- Based on the guides, install the software. When it is prompted, pick Add 123.hp.com/oj6600 printer to initiate a print queue on the Mac device.
- Choose your printer name, tap on Use or Print Using option, click the name of the printer in the list, and then select Add.
- Direct again to the 123 hp oj 6600 installer to complete the installation.
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.123.hp.com/oj6600