HP Deskjet 4535 Unboxing Printer Setup
- This section is all about the necessary things to be done once you get your HP printer.
- Take the printer out from the shipment box and remove all plastic tapes wound all around the printer.
- Check if your printer has an optional input tray. If yes, trail the prompts to install it on your printer.
- With the power cord connected to the one end to the printer’s rear end and another end linked to the power source, turn on the printer, and set the preference.
- Downloading of software should be done after installing the ink cartridges, and loading of paper into the tray.
123.hp.com Deskje 4535 Driver & Manual
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your 123.hp.com/setup 4535 printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. Driver is necessary to initiate and perform printer functions.
Deskjet 4535 Printer Functions
The HP Deskjet 4535 printer offers you high quality printouts at a blink of an eye. Configure the printer based on the print job you want your printer to print. For more details, give us a call or check our manual.
Your HP Deskjet 4535 printer is capable of sending a scan easily provided it is configured. Certain changes to the settings should be performed to make you printer act as a scanner. Check our guides and set the printer.
Copy the document is nothing but taking at the maximum of nine number of copies at a time using the HP Deskjet 4535 printer operating at copy mode. You need not compromise on the quality as it produces the quality similar to prints.
123 HP Deskjet 4535 Wireless setup
After checking your printer’s compatibility choose a platform to connect the 123.hp.com/setup 4535 printer to the wireless network. It can be either WPS or Auto Wireless Direct. Check our manual and get the instructions for whatever platform you choose. Make sure that no USB cable should be connected at the time of establishing printer connection. To get to know about the Wireless setup, check our manual.
- This section helps you know how to connect the printer to the wireless connection using HP Auto Wireless Connect and WPS.
- HP Auto Wireless Connect is a technology which lets you link the printer to a wireless network automatically without connecting any cables or keying in network name or password.
- Following requirements should be met if you want to establish the connection by means of Auto Wireless Connect.
- The computer to which you want to connect the printer should operate with Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.5.
- Check if you have connected your device to 802.11b/g/n wireless router over a 2.4 GHz connection.
- Make sure that your 123 HP Deskjet 4535 printer remains in HP Auto Wireless Connect mode.
- Generally, the printer will stay in this mode for one hour after it is first powered on at the time of installation, before linking to a network.
- You cannot connect to a network, if more than an hour has lapsed. To reset this mode use the Restore Network Defaults option from the printer control panel.
- If HP Auto Wireless Connect is available at the time of printer installation.
- To link the printer using this mode of connection, you have to temporarily disconnect the computer from your wireless network.
- By that time you will not have Internet access. Affirm that you have saved any online work and/or downloads before continuing with this setup method.
- You can use this option provided you have installed the software for the printer.
- When instructed, choose the Network (Ethernet/Wireless) connection type and then click Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer and the HP software will do the rest.
- You have two modes In WPS. One is the Pushbutton mode whereas another is PIN mode. Among the above mentioned two modes, pushbutton is the easiest.
- To establish the connection using pushbutton mode, both your printer and wireless router must support WPS pushbutton mode.
- Check your manual and affirm that your printer and the router supports pushbutton mode.
- Your wireless router will have a physical WPS pushbutton provided it supports WPS.
- If WEP security is unavailable your WPS wireless router will not connect using the WPS method.
- You cannot connect the 123.hp.com/deskjet4535 printer to the wireless network if you use manufacturer’s default for the network name and no security.
- To link your wireless printer to the wireless network using WPS, commence the WPS pushbutton mode on your HP Deskjet 4535 printer.
- Within two minutes, push the WPS button on your router.
- If you are a Mac user and if you want to find the wireless Mac address, check a physical label.
- You can see your Mac address in the name of the physical address. Search for the Mac address in the menu.
- Click the Wireless icon or click the wireless button from the home screen of the printer.
- When the Mac address is not found, get directed to the wireless settings men and let your print a Wireless Network Test Report or Network Configuration Page.
- Read this guideline and work accordingly to sort out the printer offline issue experienced by your 123 HP Deskjet 4535 printer.
- When the control panel of the printer shows the printer offline error message, the printer stops printing and fails to communicate with the computer.
- You can use a diagnosing tool called Print and Scan Doctor to check the connectivity status of your printer.
- If your computer runs with windows 10 or 8 operating system, this diagnosing tool fixes the issue automatically.
- All you have to do is to download and install this software on your computer.
- Re- customize the printer and personalize it again using our instructions. Resetting the printer helps you restore the network connection.
- Power off the 123.hp.com/dj4535 printer, leave for a while, and then on it again. Now check the status of the printer.
- If the printer prints from the print queue, the printer issue has been resolved.
- If the printer reverts to an idle state, it might be in online. Allow the printer to print a test page.
- When the printer is powered on you have to plug out the power cord from the printer’s end.
- Plug out the power cord from the wall outlet. Hold on for 60 seconds and then reboot the computer.
- Connect the power cord again and then plug in the power cord to the rear of the 123.hp.com/setup 4535 printer.
- Use the power button to switch on the printer, if it is not on by itself. Affirm that the printer is liked to the computer.
- For more information, just tap on a call and get connected to us.
(To know more about maintaining the ink cartridges of your printer and rectify the issue totally click on) Read More…
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve 123.hp.com/setup 4535 printer related issues.123 HP Deskjet 4535