HP Deskjet 3774 Unbox Printer Setup
- Unpack your 123.hp.com/deskjet 3774 printer box. Remove all the contents from the box and peel off the packing tapes on it.
- Connect the power cord to the rear of the printer and the other end to an electrical outlet. Turn on the printer.
- Raise open the access door. Strip off all the tapes on the ink cartridge and install it.
- Extend the input tray and slide the paper width guides away. Load a stack of plain paper and close it back.
- Place a plain paper on the scanner glass and tap the Start Copy Black (or) Color button to start aligning.
- Download and install the software drivers on your computer.
Deskjet 3774 Printer Functions
Print high-quality documents and photos with one of the world’s finest all-in-one printer, HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3774 All-In-One printer. Print all the documents and photos wirelessly from your laptop, tablet, Android, and Apple devices.
Scan crystal clear copies of documents and photos with the HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3744 All-In-one Printer. You can scan documents by feeding it on the input tray, or from your computer, memory card or USB devices. Download and install the required software driver on your computer to enable scanning.
HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3744 All-In-One printer enables the user to copy documents and photos. The copy resolution of this printer is up to 300X300 dpi. The copy speed for black is up to 4 cpm and color is up to 2.5 cpm.
123 HP Wireless setup
Wireless printing can be termed as one of the most useful features introduced in printing. Connecting your printer to the wireless feature is a simple process. Modern printer models support connection over Wi-fi. This enables the user to print a document or photo from any computer without physically connecting it to the 123.hp.com/dj3774 printer. The user can also print documents from their laptops, Android and iOS devices. Follow the instructions for wireless printer setup.
- Before starting the setup process, ensure that the network connection is stable and secure. Turn on the printer and move it closer to the router.
- Make sure that you have connected the computer to the same wireless network that you will connect your printer to. Check for any disturbance and continue.
- Load the paper in the input tray. Pull away the paper width guides and load a stack of plain paper. Close back the paper width guides. Install the ink cartridges.
- Eject all the USB cables from your printer. Download the software driver from our website and follow the prompted instructions to install it on your computer.
- If you are using a Windows computer, open HP Easy Start and click on the My Printer Is Not Shown option. Tap the Continue option and select Wireless Network option.
- Tap on the Continue button to proceed further. Follow the on-screen instructions to setup the printer over a wireless network.
- If you are using a Mac computer, download the software driver from our website and install it on your computer. Follow the on-screen commands to install it.
- Open the HP Easy Start application. Click on the Set Up My Printer option to continue. Click Accept on the terms and conditions screen.
- On the Prepare screen, tap on the Continue button. Make sure that the power button light is bright on the printer control panel. If not, press any button to wake the printer.
- Select your 123.hp.com/deskjet 3774 printer on the Connect screen and click the Continue button. After the installation process, the connect screen will display your printer and network’s name.
- If the name of the network is correct tap on the Join button to connect your printer to the wireless network. If not, select the correct network from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Allow option when the HP Easy Start application requests access to the network keychain. This allows the app to receive the password of the network.
- When the network password is accepted, HP Easy Start will start connecting the printer to the wireless network. Once the checkmark is displayed, tap the Continue button.
- Follow the prompted instructions to continue installation. Choose some essential software such as HP Essential Software, HP Easy Scan and any other software.
- Tap the Continue button after the software installs. Follow the on-screen instructions to continue the setup process. Enable Printing Screen displays.
- Click on the Add Printer option to start a print queue. On the Add window, under the Kind option, select the name of your printer with the text Bonjour.
- Click on the Print Using or Use box. Under the pop-up menu, select the name of your printer. To enable all printer services, select the HP Printer name and not AirPrint.
- To add printer to the list, click on the Add option. Press the Print Test Page to confirm whether the printer works properly. Tap Continue to complete the setup process.
Ink Cartridge Errors
- Ensure that the cartridge you are using is compatible with your 123.hp.com/setup 3774 printer. The ink cartridge should be authentic and compatible if not, the printer might not work.
- Make sure that you have installed ink cartridge correctly. Clasp either side of the printer and open the ink cartridge access door. Wait for the carriage to move to the center.
- After the printer settles down, press down on the ink cartridge lid and lift it up. Pull out the ink cartridge from its slot. Ensure that you touch only the black plastic part of it.
- Remove all the plastic or packing tapes on the ink cartridge. Do not touch the copper-colored contacts or the ink nozzle. Also, do not remove the electrical strip.
- Hold the ink cartridge by its sides; with the nozzle of the ink cartridge facing the printer, push it into the slot. Push the ink cartridge until it snaps into position.
- Close the ink cartridge access door and try printing. If the problem persists, remove the ink cartridge and clean the electrical contacts.
- Check the copper-colored contacts for any debris buildup and ink clogs. Clean it with a wet, clean cloth. Clean the contacts of the ink cartridge and the carriage in the printer.
- If the problem continues, remove and re-insert the ink cartridge. Reset the printer by plugging out the power cord while it’s running. Connect it back and switch on the printer.
- Wait for the printer to settle down and try printing. If the issue persists, buy and install new ink cartridge. Align the ink cartridge and try printing a sample document.
To know more Troubleshooting of your printer and rectify the issue totally click on Read More…
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve 123.hp.com/deskjet 3774 printer related issues.HP Deskjet 3774