Wireless printers having a touch control panel display
Wireless Setup Wizard tool comes with the printers that have a touch or text direction control panel. This is to Setup, Network, or Wireless menu. Make use of the directed tool or type to select the network name and choose the password to connect the printer to the network. If the network name (SSID) or password is not screened, manually key them in to connect the printer. Gather the items like network name, network password and a computer that is connected to the wireless network.
- All USB or Ethernet cables should be separated from the printer.
- Open the control panel of the printer, tap on the Setup, Network, or Wireless menu.
- Tap on the Wireless Setup Wizard option, and then trail the on- screen instructions to connect the printer to your network.
- If the printer is linked to the network, open the AiO Remote application, tap on the printer icon to refresh the printer list, select the printer from the screened list, and then trail the on- screen instructions.
Wireless printers which do not have a control panel display
- Go to the printer’s control panel to tap and hold the Wireless button for about two or more seconds, and then free the button when the wireless light starts to blink.
- Within two minutes, press and hold the WPS button on your wireless router for about 5 seconds, based on the router.
- Pause for 2 minutes until the printer auto- starts and establishes a network connection to the wireless network.
- If the printer is linked to the network, open the AiO Remote app, tap on the printer icon to refresh the printer list, select the printer from the screened list, and then trail the on- screen commands.
Setting up Printing with Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print, is a free of cost, protected, over the web service using which you can print any needed document or photo, provided the mobile device and the printer share the same network.
Step 1: Sign up your HP OJ 3830 Printer with Google Cloud Print
Make use of the Chrome Browser on the computer or Chromebook to screen your HP printer using Google Print.
- Step 1 : Make certain that you possess the below-mentioned items prior to registering the Google Print-Ready Printer.
- Step 2 :Your computer should have been installed with Chrome, Linux, Windows XP or newer, OS X v10.7 or newer and MacOS or Chromebook.
- Step 3 :It is mandatory to connect the Google chrome web browser to the Mac or Windows computer.
- Step 4 :It is mandatory to register with a Google account.
- Step 5 :You must link a Google Cloud Print ready printer to the same network as your computer with a live Internet connection.
- Step 6 : The printer should be switched on.
- Step 7 : Go to the Google Chrome web browser, and then sign in to your Google account.
- Step 8 : Select the Chrome icon which is present at the right end of the computer screen, and then go with Settings from the drop- down menu.
- Step 9 : From the Settings window that is displayed on the screen, swipe down to select the Show Advanced Settings option.
- Step 10 : Swipe down on the page, and look for the Google Cloud Print option, and then go with the Manage option.
- Step 11 : Google cloud print finds the HP printers that are present on the network.
- Step 12 :If the printer has been registered below New devices, you must register the HP printer. Select Register, followed by the Register option again to check and print a confirmation page. For some printer models, you are instructed to complete the registration directly from the control panel of the printer.
- Step 13 :If the HP printer is already registered with Google Cloud Print, your printer will be screened under my devices. Select the Manage option to look for Google Cloud Print printers which are registered.
- Step 14 :If the printer is unlisted under My devices or New devices, ratify that the printer is connected to the network or attempt to connect to the printer’s email address.
Step 2: Try to produce print outputs from your computer or mobile device
The documents, images, email and photos can be printed straightly from the computer or mobile devices with the help of Google Cloud Print feature.
Produce a print of documents or photos saved on the Chromebook or the Computer
- Make use of Google chrome web browser to log in to the Google account.
- Move to the Google Cloud Print jobs.
- The document can be printed using the Print option, choose the Upload file option and go ahead with select a file from my computer option.
- Choose the document which is to be printed, and then tap on the Open option.
- You are supposed to pick out the printer from the Google Cloud Print window, and then go along with Print.
- If needed, modify the print settings, and then proceed with Print again.
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.