HP envy 7640
- The printer measures 7.6 by 17.9 by 19.8 inches (HWD) and weighs 17 pounds.
- A 3.5-inch color touch screen is set in the tilt-up front panel.
- It has an auto-duplexer for two-sided printing, and a 25-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) that allows you to scan, copy, or fax multipage documents.
- This MFP is a step up which emphases on home features and lacks fax competences, an ADF, and Ethernet. The Envy 7640 can connect via USB, Wi-Fi, or Ethernet.
The HP Envy 7640 e-All-in-One Printer packs in a good set of features for home or home-office use
- Fax capabilities.
- Can connect via Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and USB.
- HP Web apps and ePrint.
- Eligible for HP’s Instant Ink Program.
- Slightly above-par text quality.
- Sluggish at business printing.
- Subpar photo feature.
- Occassional paper jams
- Print photos from your smartphone or tablet in three easy stages and laser-quality file from your PC with wired and wireless networking options.
- Print with just a tap from your NFC-enabled mobile device.
- Protect energy without sacrificing performance with this ENERGY STAR® qualified e-all-in-one.
First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Discharge the printer from the box
Discharge the printer from the box, and then clear away all tape, stickers, and packing materials from inside the printer.
The load may vary by country/region. See the packaging for a list of options shipped in the box.
- After you dismiss the printer from the box, pull out all tape and packing materials from the outside of the printer, as well as any decals on the printer control panel.
- Open the scanner lid, dismiss all tape and packing materials from the scanner glass, and then shut the scanner lid.
- Expose the ink cartridge access lid, tug out all tape and packing materials from inside the printer, and then disclose the lid.
- Tug out the input tray & the output tray, and then all tape and packing materials from the photo tray and later shove in the photo tray.
- Drift the paper width guides, and then take away all tape and packing materials from inside the input tray.
- Assure to take away all hardware and materials from the box before disposal of the box and packing materials.
Step 2: Consociate the power cord and set choices.
Cork the printer into a power source, power on the printer, and then fix the language, time, and country/region on the printer control panel.
- Cork the power cord to the back of the printer, and then join the other end of the power cord into an electrical socket.
- Switch on the printer.
- On the printer control panel, tap your language, and then select Continue.
- Tap your country/region, and then select Continue Setup.
- Fix the month, day, and year, and then tap Continue.
- Fix the time, and then tap Continue to finish the preferences setup.
Step 3: Stack paper into the main input tray
- Tug the input tray toward you to access it.
- Shove in the photo tray as far as possible.
- Shove the load of paper into the input tray until the paper stops, and then slide in the paper width guides .
Step 4: Introduce the ink cartridges
- The Door Open screen illustrates on the printer control panel with the note ‘The cover or door must be shut to print.
- A Change Ink preference may display & take away one of the cartridges from its package.
- Drift the new cartridge at a slight upward angle and inset tricolor to the left and black color to the right & shut the cartridge access door and click ok.
Pause for the printer to standardize and align the cartridges.
- Arrange white paper into the paper tray.
- On the printer control panel, tap Setup.
- Click Printer Maintenance, and then tap Align Printer.
- After the alignment is done, the printer prints an configured page.
Step 5: Printer hardware is installed and you can now download the printing software.
If you find any issues, ring us on our toll-free number to rectify your issues and queries.
Toll Free : 1-800-806-4515
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.