123.hp.com envy5540 Driver & Manual
123.hp.com/envy5540 As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. Driver is necessary to initiate and perform printer functions.
123.hp.com/Envy5540 Replacing cartridges
HP Envy 5540 – Substitute the old Ink cartridges with a new cartridge
If it is necessary to replace both the cartridges or is guided by the display, then substitute the black ink cartridge or the tri- color cartridge or both.
- Power on your HP Envy 5540 printer.
- Take the necessary steps to fill your tray with unused sheets.
- The handles should be held on the either sides of the printer, then raise the cartridge access door up until it fits into its place.
- By doing so, your printer cartridge gets slide onto the printer’s middle.
- You are supposed to stay till the carriage becomes immobile and completely hushed before you proceed to the further steps.
- The lid should be raised from the ink cartridge slot so that you can take it out. Give enough pressure to the lid so that it can fit onto the place.
- Make an attempt to drag out the ink cartridge from the slot.
- Unwrap the new ink cartridge from the package. Beware that you are not supposed to touch any place rather than the black covered surface.
- Discard the plastic tap from the new ink cartridge.
- Hold the sides of the ink cartridge with the nozzles facing the printer, fix the ink cartridge in the forward direction into the respective slot.
- The ink cartridges can be stayed secured by dodging in its place.
- Redo the same procedures to fix the other ink cartridge, if needed.
- After finishing the installation process, the alignment page will be printed by the printer.
- Pause until the alignment page is printed completely and the printer sheet is dismissed by the printer.Raise the scanner lid.
- Ensure that you have placed the printed side of the alignment page on the scanner glass. Mount it according to the inscribed guides around the glass.
- Latch the scanner lid, and then proceed with the OK option.
Envy 5540 Scan to Computer
Steps to be performed while scanning to Computer
To scan the photos or documents from the 123 HP Setup Envy 5540 printer’s control panel, ratify if the system is powered on and latest printer driver has been installed. After it is done, your 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer gets enabled and is connected to the computer using a USB cable or over the local wireless network. If your printer does not contain an Automatic Document Feeder, you can always make use of the scanner glass to scan any item. Before you initiate scan, ensure that the printer is connected to the network firmly.
HP Envy 5540 Wireless Setup
Formulating your HP Envy 5540 printer for installation
Before configuring the printer over your wireless network, know your network name and password. Ratify that the router, printer and the computer are powered up.
Ensure that you have gathered the items before setting up the printer :
- Network Name- SSID
- The password can be either WEP or WPA security passphrase.
- A computer with an active Internet connection.
Activate connection with the wireless network
Wireless Setup Wizard is an appended built- in feature on your printer which can be used to set up your printer over the wireless network.
- Keep your printer powered on, and in a well- equipped state before continuing to the further steps.
- Open the printer display, tap the Wireless icon .
- By doing this, it can gain access to the wireless screen.
- Select the Settings icon .
HP Wireless Printers – HP Wireless Direct
The directives provided here is for HP Envy Printers that are compatible with Wireless direct option Connection type.
A Wireless- Direct connection enables you to connect your HP Printer over the wireless network without the use of a local network. When you commence HP wireless direct on your printer, the documents or photos can be printed from maximum Wi- Fi capable computers and mobile devices.
Print from a mobile device with HP wireless direct
Alter the wireless network connection to the printer’s 123 HP Setup Envy 5540 wireless direct connection to your printer from your smartphone or tablet. The HP wireless direct connection is applicable only to the printer. When you alter the connection type from your local network to your printer’s HP wireless direct connection, connect your printer to the local network again after printing to access the Internet. Read More…
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.123.hp.com/envy5540