HP Envy 5535 printer
One of the best multi- function printers particularly suitable for home based uses. Being compatible with Wi- Fi, you can easily use this printer even for home office purpose. The preview of the images whose print is to be taken can be previewed easily. Easy to handle.
- Maximum scanner resolution is 1200 pixels per inch.
- Duty cycle is about 1000 pages per month.
- Maximum scan area is about 8.5″ x 11.7″
It is designed mainly targeting for home use purpose. It has value added features like printing notebook and graph paper.
- Presence of ADF.
- Wi- Fi compatibility.
- Connection can be done using Wi- Fi Direct.
- Cloud print.
- Mediocre speed.
- Absence of Ethernet port..
- It is not a faxing machine type.
- LCD Preview screen.
- Automatic duplex printing.
- Scanner type is Flatbed.
First Time Printer Setup
Step 1: Unloading the printer from the box
- Eliminate the printer and packing materials from the box.
- Unlatch the scanner lid.
- Eliminate all tape and packing materials that is presented in the scanner glass.
- Shut down the scanner lid.
- Raise the cartridge access door to eliminate all tape and packing materials present inside the printer.
- Shut down the cartridge access door.
- Hold the handle on the paper tray to eliminate the output tray, and then remove off all tape and packing materials from the photo tray.
- Make sure all the packing materials from the output tray should be removed either.
Step 2: Analyze the contents of the box
Affirm that you take away all hardware and materials from the box afore disposal or reprocessing the box.
Step 3: Load paper into the paper tray
- Grasp the handle on the input tray, and then pull the tray near you to open it.
The Close Tray screens on the printer control panel with the message, ‘A paper tray is accessed. Shut down the tray to proceed. Click to view paper loading instructions.’
- With the paper tray pulled out, push in the photo tray.
- Load white paper into the paper tray.
- Push in the paper tray until it sets into place.
Step 4: Attach the power cord and configure your choices
- Attach the power cord to the rear of the printer, and then connect the other end of the power cord into an electrical socket.
- Shove the Power button to switch on the printer.
- Go to the printer control panel, set your preferred language country/ region, fix month, date, year, and then tap on Continue to affirm your choice.
Step 5: Place the cartridges into the slot
- Open the cartridge access door and then raise it.
- A Change Ink option might screens in the home screen.
- Remove any one of the cartridges from its bundle.
- Grasp the new cartridge at a upward angle into the blank slot, and then slide in the cartridge:
Inset the tri-color cartridge into left slot whereas the black cartridge into the right slot.
- Re- iterate these steps to mount the other cartridge.
- Shut down the cartridge access door & touch on OK option.
- Allow the printer to calibrate and line up the cartridges.
- After the alignment is completed, click on OK.
If you find any issues, ring us on our toll-free number to rectify your issues and queries.
Toll Free : 1-800-806-4515
Make arrangement for installation of software
Before you prep for installation follow the below steps:
Gather the below items:
Network name, Security passphrase, a computer that is arranged to the wireless network, Internet access, wireless- capable printer, a USB cable.
- Free the jammed paper from the printer
- Affirm the carriage can move easily
- Customize using automated tool
- Manually clear the paper feed rollers
- Re- configure the entire printer
- Examine the HP Envy 5535 printer
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.