HP ENVY 4520
The design of the HP Envy 4520 printer is made in such a way that it up to 70% on ink, so you can print your document from your smartphone fruitfully. Wireless printing and lab quality photos are obtained with ease. Your mobile device can be connected directly to your printer and you can print without accessing a network.
- Borderless, lab-quality photos and laser quality documents can be printed easily.
- Documents are printed remotely without worries.
- Space saving printer.
- Resolution of your printer’s copier is up to 1200*600 dpi.
- Resolution of your scans are up to 1200*1200 pixels per inch.
Stupendous prints of photos can be produced using HP Envy 4520 inkjet printer. Print, copy and scan functionality are intended with this printer so, this is a perfect printer for your home or home office needs. Printing can be done ubiquitously using wireless printing.
- Capable of producing borderless prints.
- Designed with ePrint, Apple AirPrint.
- Automatic output tray.
- Wireless Direct.
- Absence of automatic paper sensor.
- Not designed with Fax or Ethernet functionality.
- Do not assist multitasking.
- Sluggish for business application
- Performs Print, Copy, Scan and Photo.
- Has Wireless, USB connection.
- Intended for double-sided printing.
- 100 sheet paper tray capacity.
- Step 1 : The printer should be taken out from the box and the packing materials are to be unsealed from it.
- Step 2 : The handles are to be grasped on any one side of the printer, the ink cartridge door is to be accessed and all the packing materials are to be discarded from inside your printer.
- Step 3 : The cartridge access door is to be lowered.
- Step 4 : The power cord is to be connected to the hind side of your printer, the other end of the power cord is to be linked to the socket and the printer is to be powered up.
- Step 5 : The input tray door needs to be opened and a stack of paper should be placed with the width guides properly aligned.
- Step 6 : The ink cartridge access door opened.
- Step 7 : Locate it accordingly until it snaps into place and the ink cartridge access door closed.
- Step 8 : When you are done with the ink cartridge installation procedure, an alignment page is printed by your printer on its own.
- Step 9 : The ink cartridge is now aligned properly and the best quality printing can be attained.
- Step 10 : The scanner lid is to be accessed.
- Step 11 : The alignment page should be placed with the print side downward on the scanner glass. It should be positioned according to the conferred guides around the glass.
- Step 12 : After lowering the scanner lid, click OK on the control panel of the printer.
- Step 13 : Place the ink cartridge in line with the printer.
- Step 14 : The printer software should be installed.
- Step 15 : Make certain that there is no need to enable a connection between the printer and the system until you are prompted to do so in the printing software.
If you find any issues and queries while setting up your printer, reach us on our toll-free number to resolve your issues.
Toll Free : 1-800-806-4515
Wi- Fi Direct allows you to print a document without the usage of the local network or linking to the Internet. Documents or images can be printed from Wi- Fi capable systems and mobile devices by enabling Wi- Fi Direct. The functionality is same as Bluetooth. The best part in this is Wi- Fi can be used for greater distances and faster speeds.
Scanning can be done from your printer, make certain that the computer has the printer software installed, the media (photos or documents) are placed into the scanner, and then touch the scan button on the printer display.
The actual document is to be placed in the Automatic Document Feeder tray or on the scanner glass. The scanner glass is used to copy the original image or to generate a two-sided copy.
Your documents can be printed wirelessly using your Envy printer. For this, your printer needs to be connected to the wireless network using the network ID and PIN. The passcode may also be referred to as Wi-Fi security key, WEP key or WPA2 passphrase. The Wireless password of your router is provided by your ISP, and may have been altered by you. Read more…
Color or Black ink not printing
The printer is functioning properly but the printed output is missing black or color ink or the printed page is blank or has a little amount of ink.
Step 1 : Make use of an authenticated HP Ink cartridges
Authenticated HP ink or toner supplies are to be used. The quality or reliability are not guaranteed for non-HP or reinstalled cartridges. If you are not making use of authenticated HP cartridges, the procedure that is mentioned below might not resolve your issues. Read more…
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.