HP ENVY 4512
The HP Envy 4512 printer is the perfect match for the modern technology. It handles the task with the easiest way to print from your mobile device or tablet. Avail Wireless printing and lab-quality documents and images within a split second.
- Easy to setup
- Built-in Wireless
- Energy Star certified
- Print Speed Black: Up to 20 ppm, Color: Up to 16 ppm
- Mobile printing
The HP Envy 4512 printer is a Flatbed, Wireless, All in one multifunctional Inkjet printer with Automatic Duplex Printing. This printer is simple and attractive with easy setup.
- Automatic duplexer
- Wi-Fi Direct
- High-quality photo printing
- It supports Windows, Mac OS and Linux
- Slow Performance
- It is not applicable for office use
- No Automatic Document Feeder tray
- Print, Copy, Scan and Fax
- Borderless Printing
- Mobile Printing
- Automatic Document Feeder
- STEP 1 : Take out the printer from the box and unwrap the packing materials from the printer.
- STEP 2 : Clasp the handles on any one side of the printer and then open the ink cartridge door and take off all the packing materials from inside the printer.
- STEP 3 : Shut down the cartridge access door.
- STEP 4 : Link the power cord to the posterior side of your printer, and then connect the other end of the power cord into the socket and power on your printer.
- STEP 5 : Open the input tray door and place a stack of paper with proper width guides.
- STEP 6 : Unlock the ink cartridge access door and touch only the black plastic on the ink cartridge until it positions into the place and close the ink cartridge.
- STEP 7 : Once you are done with the installation process of the ink cartridge, the printer automatically prints an alignment page.
- STEP 8 : Position the ink cartridge correctly and avail the best quality printing.
- STEP 9 : Open the scanner lid.
- STEP 10 : Place the alignment page with the print side downward on the scanner glass. Place it according to the engraved guides around the glass.
- STEP 11 : Lock the scanner lid, and then click on the Ok option on the printer’s control panel.
- STEP 12 : The printer aligns the ink cartridge.
- STEP 13 : Download and install the printer hardware and software.
- STEP 14 : Verify that you do not link the printer to the computer until it is instructed to do so in the printing software.
If you find any issues and queries while setting up your printer, reach us on our toll-free number to resolve your issues.
Toll Free : 1-800-806-4515
Setup you’re print job so that both sides of the pages are printed. Make use of the guides to alter the settings in the printer driver and turn the pages, based on the corresponding printer type.
You can scan from the printer, confirm that the system has the printer software installed, place the material into the scanner, and then press the scan button on the front panel of the printer.
Color or Black ink not printing
Your printer is working properly, but the printed output is missing black or color ink or the printed page is blank or has a small amount ink.
Step 1 : Make use of an authenticated HP Ink cartridges
Ensure that you use an authenticated HP ink or toner supplies. The quality or reliability cannot be guaranteed for non-HP or refilled cartridges. If you do not use an authenticated HP cartridge, the procedure which is listed below might not resolve an issue. Read more…
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.