HP ENVY 5665
The HP Envy 5665 can keep up with your busy lifestyle. Black text is laser sharp. Print the way you want to with a variety of connection option, from a simple USB connection to the latest wireless connection.
- Save up to 50% less paper with automatic two-sided printing.
- Initiate printing quickly with the easy setup from your mobile device or system.
- Print borderless and lab quality photos.
- Mobile printing.
- Test Content for the 123-hp.net site.
The HP Envy 5665 is a full-featured printer that’s perfect for the active home with automatic two-sided printing. It has border free printing and a built-in photo paper tray.
- Wireless and Wired network connection.
- Mobile Printing.
- Automatic Duplex Printing.
- Avail borderless print.
- No Fax.
- No Ethernet.
- No Automatic paper sensor.
- Print, Scan and Copy.
- Lab-quality photos.
- Laser quality text at high speed.
- Wi-Fi Direct.
First time printer Setup
- Step 1 : Take out the HP Envy 5665 printer from the box and unwrap the packing materials from the printer.
- Step 2 : Clasp the handles on any one side of the printer and then open the ink cartridge door and remove all the packing materials from inside your printer.
- Step 3 : Shut down the cartridge access door.
- Step 4 : Plug the power cord into the posterior side of your printer, and then connect the other end of the power cord into the socket and power on the printer.
- Step 5 : Open the input tray door and place a stack of paper with proper width guides.
- Step 6 : Open the ink cartridge access door and touch only the black plastic on the ink cartridge until it fixes into the place and shut down the ink cartridge.
- Step 7 : Once you are done with the installation, the ink cartridge, the printer automatically prints an alignment page.
- Step 8 : Position the ink cartridge properly and avail the best quality printing.
- Step 9 : Open the scanner lid.
- Step 10 : Mount the alignment page with the print side downward on the scanner glass. Place it conferring to the engraved guides around the glass.
- Step 11 : Close the scanner lid, and then click Ok on the control panel of your printer.
- Step 12 : The printer aligns the ink cartridges.
- Step 13 : Install the printer software.
- Step 14 : The hp envy 5665 printer hardware and the printing software is now installed.
- Step 15 : Ensure that you do not link the printer to the computer until it is instructed to do so in the printing software.
If you find any issues, ring us on our toll-free number to rectify your issues and queries.
Toll Free : 1-800-806-4515
Envy 5665 Printer Setup
Acquire a direct wireless connection to your corresponding printer using Wi-Fi Direct that permits you to print without a local network or connecting to the Internet. Activate Wi-Fi Direct on your hp envy 5665 printer, you can print documents or photos from Wi-Fi capable computer and mobile devices. This is similar to Bluetooth but uses Wi-Fi to work at a greater distance and faster speeds.
HP Envy 5665 Scanner
Scan from the hp envy 5665 printer, ratify that the computer has the printer software installed, place the media into the scanner, and then click on the scan button on the front panel.
How To Copy From HP Envy 5665
Insert the original document in the Automatic Document Feeder tray or on the scanner glass. Employ the scanner glass to copy original image or to produce a two-sided copy.
Envy 5665 Wireless Connection
You can print a document wirelessly. For that, you need the wireless network password to connect the envy 5665 printer to the wireless network. The password might be known as Wi-Fi security key, WEP key or WPA or WPA2 passphrase. Your wireless password is provided by your ISP, and you might have changed the password. If you cannot remember the password for the wireless network, you might identify it through your system, on the router, or on paperwork provided by the Internet service provider. Read more…
HP Envy 5665 Troubleshooting Printer
Step 1 : Make use of an authenticated HP Ink cartridges
Ensure that you always use an authenticated HP ink or toner supplies. The quality or reliability cannot be guaranteed for non-HP or refilled cartridges. If you do not use authenticated HP cartridges, the procedure which is listed below might not rectify the problems. Go to HP Sure Supply to verify ink or toner cartridge compatibility or purchase replacement cartridges and other supplies. Read more…
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.