HP Envy 5665 Unbox Printer Setup
- Take out the printer from the box and unwrap the packing materials from the printer.
- Clasp the handles on any one side of the printer and then open the ink cartridge door and remove all the packing materials from inside your printer.
- Plug the power cord into the posterior side of your printer, and then connect the other end of the power cord into the socket and power on the printer.
- Open the input tray door and place a stack of paper with proper width guides.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and touch only the black plastic on the ink cartridge until it fixes into the place and shut down the ink cartridge.
- Once you are done with the installation, the ink cartridge, the printer automatically prints an alignment page.
- Position the ink cartridge properly and avail the best quality printing and open the scanner lid.
- Mount the alignment page with the print side downward on the scanner glass. Place it conferring to the engraved guides around the glass.
- Close the scanner lid, and then click Ok on the control panel of your printer.
- The printer aligns the ink cartridges.
- The printer hardware and the printing software is now installed.
- Ensure that you do not link the printer to the computer until it is instructed to do so in the printing software.
- Call us on our Toll-free number and talk to our support for more unresolved printer queries.
123.hp.com/envy5665 Driver & Manual
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your 123 HP Envy 5665 printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. Driver is necessary to initiate and perform printer functions.
123 HP Envy 5665 Printer Functions
Acquire a direct wireless connection to your corresponding printer using Wi-Fi Direct that permits you to print without a local network or connecting to the Internet.
Scan from the printer, ratify that the computer has the printer software installed, place the media into the scanner, and then click on the scan button on the front panel.
Insert the actual item in the Automatic Document Feeder tray or on the scanner glass. Employ any of it to copy original image or for a two-sided copy.
Find your Wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 password
You can print a document wirelessly. For that, you need the wireless network password to connect the printer to the wireless network. The password might be known as Wi-Fi security key, WEP key or WPA or WPA2 passphrase. Your wireless password is provided by your ISP, and you might have changed the password.
Easily print your essential document wirelessly, all you need is a wireless network password to link the printer to the wireless network. The password may also know as Wi-Fi security key, WEP key or WPA or WPA2 passphrase. Wireless password is provided by ISP, and you might have modified the password.
Color or Black ink not printing
The printer is working properly, but the printed output is missing black or color ink or the printed page is blank or has a small amount of ink.
Step 1 : Make use of an authenticated HP Ink cartridges
Ensure that you always use an authenticated HP ink as the quality cannot be guaranteed for non-HP or refilled cartridges. The below procedure may not help for non-genuine HP ink cartridges.
Step 2 : Check the estimated ink levels
Print quality may be affected by low ink levels. Verify the estimated ink levels to confirm if any ink cartridges are critically low or empty. On the printer’s control panel, choose the Ink icon to display the current estimated ink levels.
To know more about how to maintain and use your 123 HP Envy 5665 ink cartridges and avoid such above issues, click on Read More…
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.123 HP Envy 5665