ENVY 5643 PRINTER
HP Envy 5643 e-All-in-One the serenest way to print from your smartphone or tablet by or lack of a router or local wireless network.” Undoubtedly, functioning with mobile devices is of the printer’s sturdy point. Although it’s a practical choice, it doesn’t deal anything to make it advantageous for office use, but you can employ it as a home-office printer as well.
- Print,copy and scan but not Fax
- No Automatic Document Feeder in the Scanner
- Supports Mobile Printing Solutions such as ePrint , AirPrint , CloudPrint etc.,
Intended mainly for home use, Envy 5643 All-in-One inkjet multifunction printer can scan, copy, print via the cloud, and print straightly from phones and tablets.
- Automatic duplexer.
- Designed with Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Offers cloud printing.
- Exclusive photo tray
- Lack of Ethernet connectivity.
- Lack of Fax ability.
- Abstemiously Slow.
- Designed for Home use.
- Scan to email.
- Front panel touch screen.
- Borderless printing.
- Relaxed mobile printing.
First Time Printer Setup
Unload the printer from the box
- STEP : 1 Take away the printer and all materials like tape and packing materials from the box.
- STEP : 2 Raise the scanner lid.
- STEP : 3 Unwrap all tape and packing materials from the scanner glass.
- STEP : 4 Close the scanner lid.
- STEP : 5 Open the ink cartridge access door, and then remove all tape and packing materials inside the printer.
- STEP : 6 Shut down the cartridge access door.
- STEP : 7 Clasp the handle on the paper tray and eliminate the output tray, and then take away all tape and packing materials from the photo tray.
- STEP : 8 With the paper tray pulled out, shove in the photo tray.
- STEP : 9 Substitute the output tray on the paper tray, and then shove in the paper tray until it clicks into the correct position. Read more…
If you find any issues and queries while setting up your printer, reach us on our toll-free number to resolve your issues.
Toll Free : 1-800-806-4515
Configure the wireless network with windows
Step 1 : Make arrangement for the installation process
- Prior to prepare for installation follow the below steps:
- Collect the below items:
- Network name, Security passphrase, a system that is connected to the wireless network, Internet access, wireless- capable printer, A USB cable.
- Verify that all are switched on – printer and system, and also the computer and printer is linked to the same wireless network.
- Disconnect any USB cable that is joined to the printer. Read more…
Step 1 : Relocate the printer
- Turn the printer on & unplug the power cable from the hind side of the printer.
- Free up the power cord from the wall socket and connect it back.
- Fasten the power cord to the hind side of the printer and turn on the printer. Read more…
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.