HP Officejetpro 8720
The HP Envy 4500 is an energy star certified printer. This printer is designed and priced for the user who wants a great looking device that is low-cost.
- Automatic two-sided printing.
- Mobile printing.
- Print, Copy and Scan.
The HP Envy 4500 printer allows you to print your document anywhere. You can also make use of the apps to print wirelessly from a mobile device. This printer is highly capable of photo printing.
- Excellent draft print.
- Low price
- Good speed performance
- Simple to use
- Small capacity photo tray.
- Photo quality printing is expensive.
- No Fax.
- Duplex printing.
- Wireless Direct.
- Print, Copy and Scan.
- Step 1 : Remove the printer from the box and take out all the packing materials from it.
- Step 2 : Clutch the handles on any one side of the printer, access the ink cartridge door and unwrap all the packing materials from inside your printer.
- Step 3 : Shut down the cartridge access door.
- Step 4 : Fix the power cord to the posterior side of your printer, connect the other end of the power cord into the socket and switch on the printer.
- Step 5 : Open the input tray door and place a stack of paper with the width guides properly aligned.
- Step 6 : Open the ink cartridge access door and touch only the black plastic on the ink cartridge and place it accordingly until it fixes into the proper place and shut the ink cartridge access door.
- Step 7 : Once you are done with the ink cartridge installation, the printer automatically prints an alignment page.
- Step 8 : Arrange the ink cartridge properly and obtain the best quality printing.
- Step 9 : Open the scanner lid.
- Step 10 : Position the alignment page with the print side downward on the scanner glass. Position it conferring to the engraved guides around the glass.
- Step 11 : Close the scanner lid, and then click Ok on the printer’s control panel.
- Step 12 : The printer aligns the ink cartridges.
- Step 13 : Install the printer software.
- Step 14 : The printer hardware and the printing software are now installed.
- Step 15 : Confirm that you do not link the printer to your computer until it is instructed to do so in the printing software.
If you find any issues and queries, ring us on our toll-free number to rectify your issues.
If you find any issues, ring us on our toll-free number to rectify your issues and queries.
Toll Free : 1-800-806-4515
Acquire a direct wireless connection to the printer using Wi-Fi Direct that lets you print without a local network or connecting to the Internet. By permitting Wi-Fi Direct on the printer, you can print documents or photos from Wi-Fi.
Scan from the corresponding printer, ratify that the system has the printer software installed, position the media into the scanner, and then click on the scan button on the front panel of the printer.
To print your document wirelessly. You need to have the wireless network password to connect the printer to the wireless network. The password might be known as Wi-Fi security key, WEP key or WPA or WPA2 passphrase. Your wireless password is provided by your ISP, and you might have altered the password.Read more…
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.