HP Deskjet 3777 Unboxing Printer Setup
- Congrats on the purchase of HP Deskjet 3777, the world’s smallest All-in-one printer.
- Place the box package on a flat surface, open the package and discard the packing material.
- Gently, remove the contents of the package and place them on the flat surface.
- Contents include HP Deskjet 3777 printer, power chords for connection, and ink cartridges.
- The printer comes with Wireless and USB connectivity. Extend the input and output paper tray.
- Connect the power chord to the back of the 123.hp.com/setup 3777 printer and another end to the wall socket.
- Open the ink cartridge door and Insert the ink cartridge into their respective slot.
Deskjet 3777 Printer Functions
Printing is the basic task of every printer and this miniature printer performs this task effortlessly. From the device connected to your printer, select the document and click on the print button to start printing.
Scanning is where the physical document is converted into a digitized format. Document to be scanned is fed to the scanning module. Post-scanning, the scanned version is displayed on the device connected to the 123.hp.com/setup 3777 printer.
Copying is when the inserted document for scanning is duplicated. The number of copies to be made can be modified on the printer’s control panel or on the connected device. Both black and color copies can be made.
123 HP Wireless setup
With the latest innovative wireless technology, there is hardly any need to keep your printer attached to your computer with wires anymore. Enjoy the freedom of having to print using mobile devices. Any device that is compatible with your 123.hp.com/setup 3777 printer can be used to perform printer functions. Setting up your devices to your printer is a simple process. Follow printer instructions to configure them and connect all your devices with it.
This setup varies with operating system. Follow below-mentioned steps to configure it for your windows computer
- Turn on your computer and printer. Connect your computer to a wireless network with internet connection. Internet connection is required to download the software.
- Connect your 123.hp.com/dj3777 printer to the same wireless network that your computer is connected to. Set the printer by loading the ink cartridges and providing paper in the input tray.
- Disconnect the USB connection from the printer to prevent confusions during installation of the printer software. Click on the link provided to download the driver software that is unique to your printer.
- Post download, open the program and click on HP Easy start. This will open up a new Printer not Found window. Click on the My Printer is Not Shown option and the software will start scanning.
- Select the Wireless option and enter Continue. Instruction for the following steps will be displayed on the screen. The setup will detect your printer and prompt you for confirmation.
- Upon confirmation, the printer will be added to the list of devices recognized by the printer. Now your printer and computer have been connected successfully.
- To verify this step, go to control panel of the computer, click on devices and printers and proceed to open the Printer Menu. Here you will see the list of printers available.
- If your printer is not found in the list, click on browse and all the surrounding printer present on the wireless network will be displayed. Choose your printer and add it to the list.
In order to connect your HP Deskjet 3777 printer to a Mac operating system, it is ideal to start with resetting your printer to factory setting
- Before attempting to connect, make sure that both your printer and your computer has been turned on. It is imperative that you remove all USB connection from your printer.
- Proceed to connect your computer to your wireless network by entering its respective password. It is advisable that your wireless network has the provision of internet connection.
- We require an internet connection to be able to download your printer’s driver software. Make sure that the cartridges are installed on your printer and load paper in its input paper tray.
- On the control panel of the printer, make sure the wireless button is blinking. If not, press the wireless button and the cancel button and hold for a duration of 3 seconds.
- Immediately move on to this step and remember, there is only a time duration of 2 minutes left before which the software installation has to be completed using HP auto wireless connect feature.
- The software can be downloaded from the provided link. Note that this is respective to your 123.hp.com/setup 3777 printer and operating system model. Following download, open HP Easy Start.
- Double click on the software and then it will take over the installation process. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete this step. Reconnect to your wireless network and start printing.
Color or Black Ink Not Printing
There are various reasons as to why the printer stops printing. The following is a guide to a quick fixing commonly overlapping issue with regard to the printer, not printing.
- Use genuine HP ink cartridges : It is recommended that you use only HP authorized toner and cartridge supplies. Using unauthorized products might cause the quality of your print to drop. These products might also end up damaging the printer in the longer run.
- Check estimated ink levels : It is very widely known that low-level ink on your cartridge will directly impact your print quality. Use HP Assistant to check the ink quantity on your 123.hp.com/deskjet 3777 printer. Use this to good measure and keep a printer cartridge handy for replacement.
- Replace empty or low cartridges : Turn on the printer and remove the cartridge access door. Gently click on the empty cartridge and it will pop out. Replace it with a new cartridge after removing the plastic seal.
- Align the ink cartridges : Aligning is done by first printing an aligning sheet. This sheet is then placed on the scanner as per the markings. When the scanner scans this page, its settings will auto calibrate for best output.
- Clean the ink cartridges : Load paper into the printer tray. Open the control panel of the printer and inside the Device Services tab, click on Clean cartridge. Following this, print a test sheet to examine the output quality.
- Replace the problem ink cartridge : In case the previous steps did not resolve the issue, it is certain that the problem is with the ink cartridge. Proceed to change problem cartridge and the printer will function with no issues.
- Service the printer : After following all of the above-mentioned steps diligently, if the error still persists, proceed to service the 123.hp.com/dj3777 printer.
(There are various reasons as to why the printer stops printing.)Read More…
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve 123.hp.com/setup 3777 printer related issues.123 HP Deskjet 3777