HP Deskjet 3775 Unbox Printer Setup
- For initial setup process, you need to set up the printer hardware.Examine the list of contents in the box which may differ from the country/region.
- Uncrate the Deskjet 3775 printer to eliminate the packing materials in and around the printer.
- Link one end of the power cable to the rear of the printer and another end of it into an electrical outlet.
- Unlock the ink cartridge access door.Move the carriage to the middle of the 123.hp.com/dj 3755 printer.
- Halt until the carriage is inactive prior to proceeding.Take out the new cartridge from the printer’s packaging.
- Grasp the ink cartridges by its sides with the contacts toward the printer.Install them into their slot.
- Shove the ink cartridge until it snaps into place.Seal the ink cartridge access door.
- Insert plain paper into the tray.Adjust the paper width guides until it snaps into the place.
- Once the printer hardware is configured, install the printer driver and software in the system.
123.hp.com Deskjet3775 Driver & Manual
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your 123.hp.com/dj 3755 printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. Driver is necessary to initiate and perform printer functions.
123 HP Deskjet 3775 Printer Functions
To convert the stored document or photo in the system into a paper is the printing process.To begin the printing process, place paper into the input tray.Choose the item you wish to print.You can also the print settings if required.Trail the steps below to print both sides of the paper.
Scanning a document in one of the simplest method available in the 123.hp.com/dj 3755 printer.To scan a document, place it in the scanner glass or into the Automatic Document Feeder based on the printer features.Once you are done with loading the item, follow the steps below for how to scan process.
Copying a document, placing the document on the scanner glass.The original document is scanned and place it with the printed side on the scanner glass.For copying, the document is scanned and then copy job is done.Make use of the steps below on how to copy a document.
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless setup
The wireless setup process is one of the best methods of connecting the printer for network connection.When connecting the 123.hp.com/deskjet3755 printer over the wireless network, it is not necessary to connect the cables, One of the hassle-free methods of connecting the printer.To make the printer connection process easier and quicker, just key in the name of the network and password.Ensure that the network name is unique to avoid confusion with the surrounding wireless networks.
- Organize the network name and password for configuring the printer over the wireless network.
- Prepare the requirements, that is switching on the printer, router, and system for wireless setup.
- Look whether the Deskjet 3775 printer and system is linked to the same wireless network.
- Link the printer over the wireless network with Internet access.Place the printer and system close to each other
- In case the printer is not configured over the wireless network, assemble all the devices within the range of the router.
- In case the system prompts you to detach the USB cable from the printer, disconnect it.
- Navigate to our website to download and install the upgraded 123.hp.com/setup 3755 printer driver and software.
- Type the printer model number and operating system version to download the suitable printer driver.
- Choose the Download option beside the full feature driver or download the Basic Driver.
- After downloading the driver, make use of the prompts to install the printer driver in the system.
- After installing the printer, you need to include the printer’s name to the list of available devices.
- When you are urged to choose the printer, select the My Printer is not Shown option.
- On the Printer, Not Found screen, select continue and then choose Wireless network(if applicable)
- Select Continue and then trail the on-screen prompts to configure the printer over the wireless network.
- Procure the network name and password to establish the printer connection over the wireless network.
- Make certain that the printer and system are switched on and connected to the same wireless network.
- Ensure that the printer is linked to the wireless network with an internet connection.
- Assemble the printer and system within the range of the router at the time of the setup process.
- You need to reconfigure the wireless settings on the printer so the connection accomplishes successfully.
- Make certain that the wireless light is blinking and power button light is bright on the printer’s control panel.
- In case the wireless light is not flickering, press and hold the Wireless button and the Cancel button at the same time for 3 seconds.
- Get directed to our website to download and install the printer driver and software on the PC.
- Once the driver is downloaded, select Setup My Printer.Wait for the Terms and Condition screen to screen and then press Accept.
- Select Continue on the prepare screen.On the connect Screen, choose the printer’s name and serial number from the list.
- Select Continue to connect the printer over the wireless network.Once the installation is completed, the connect screen displays.
- On the Connect screen, you will be able to view the name of the printer and the network name with a Join button
- In case the name of the network is proper, select Join.In case the network name is not proper, select the network name and click Join.
- After connection, select Add 123.hp.com/dj 3755 Printer to generate the print queue and include the printer’s name.Try to print.
When you begin to print from the printer, you will be able to view error message in the printer’s control panel.This issue occurs due to the prolonged use of the printer or due to incompatible ink cartridges.When the paper inserted in the printer is not supported, you may face the issue.Here are the solutions for the issue. Read More…
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve 123.hp.com/dj 3755 printer related issues.123 HP Deskjet 3775