123.hp.com – HP Printers Setup & Install Support
123 HP Expert Support
Get expert technical assistance and find instant solutions to your printer problems. Our customer support team solves all printer issues within minutes. Experience our service today!
123 HP Money-back
Transparency is key to our service offerings. We value your trust above everything else. No misleading ads no obscure fine print. Get your money back any time you want.
We provide end-to-end resolution for all your issues. Complete customer satisfaction is our objective we guarantee customer delight for each and every call we receive.
123 HP Our Team Support and Services
- Wireless printer setup
- Very low printing speed
- Difficulty in configuring ePrint or iPrint
- Printer driver not installed properly
- Corrupted or Outdated Print drivers
- Printer Installation or Printer Setup
- Paper Jam in spooling area, Print spooler error
- Frequent Paper Jams, Ink Cartridge Jam
- Paper feeder picks up multiple papers
- Computer hangs while using a printer
Printing from your Android tablet or mobile
Switch on your printer. Ensure that the wireless feature is enabled.
The printer should be on the same network as your mobile device or computer. If your printer has a wireless icon and a blue light, then make sure that light is on.
Open the Wi-Fi settings in your Android device and ensure that you are connected to your network.
Update or install the HP Print Plugin, by getting it from Google Play Store.
After the update or installation is finished, then select a method to turn on the HP Plugin.
First time installation of the Plugin – Navigate down the home screen to get the notification dashboard and locate HP Inc Service
Already updated the HP Plugin – Touch Settings, touch More, More Settings, or NFC and sharing. Then touch Printing / Print.
Touch Hp Inc or HP Inc Service. Now touch On.
If required, switch off any other print plugins.
Open the document / photo to be printed. Touch the menu icon and then touch Print.
You will see a print preview screen displayed.
Touch the down arrow near the Select a Printer option and see the printer list. Now, choose your printer.
To modify the print settings, touch the down arrow. Touch the Print icon to start printing.
Setup and Use Google Drive app
Ensure that you have an Android tablet or mobile, computer, iPhone or iPad.
Your printer should be on a network with a working Internet connection and should have Web Services enabled.
You should have an active Google account
Switch on your printer
Locate the Drive app on the control panel of your printer
Make a note of the activation code present on the Account Setup screen
Using your mobile device or computer, open a browser window and login to your Google account.
Input www.google.com/device in the browser and click Enter
Enter the activation code in the textbox that appears under Connect your device. Now click on Continue
Tap on Confirm in the control panel of the printer
Tap on Yes to let the printer save the email address
Tap on OK to input a 4-digit PIN to control access to the Google Drive account, if required
Once you have entered the Pin, tap on Continue to finish the setup
Now you can use the Google Drive app to print photos or documents from the Google Drive account to your printer
Troubleshooting problems with HP Printer Installation Disc – Windows 10
Solution 1: Opening the HP installation Setup file manually
- Locate File Explorer in Windows by searching for the same. Click on File Explorer. Click on This PC and click on the disc drive name.
- Open the Setup.exe file by double-clicking the CD icon
- Proceed as per the onscreen instructions for the software installation.
Solution 2: Changing the AutoPlay settings
- Locate autoplay in Windows by searching for the same.Click on the Autoplay Control panel.
- Under Choose what happens option, ensure that Use Autoplay for check box is chosen.
- Click on Save
- Now place the printer’s installation disc onto the CD / DVD drive.installation start automatically
Solution 3: Inspect the installation disc for any damage
- Eject the software disc from the drive
- Insert any other disc, just to make sure that your drive is working properly
- If no other disc plays in your drive then it means that there is a problem with your drive.Get the drive repaired or replaced
- If any other disc works well in the drive, then check for the installation disc for damage such as scratches or scars.
- Clean the disc with soft cloth that is moist with distilled water
- Dry the disc with a soft cloth
- Place the disc in the drive again.
- If you see the User Account Control window is seen during the installation, then click on Continue
- If the installation does not start, try placing the disc in another drive on the same computer, if available.
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.