123.hp.com – HP Printers Setup & Install Support
HP Expert Solution Support
We at our solution center, fix your printer issues in a jiffy. Our experts are exclusively trained to resolve your printer woes instantly. Leave your printer issue to us and stay relaxed.
Feel secure and safe with us while you share your payment info for the service you received from us. Your click to our website justifies that we don’t display any misleading ads; get your money refunded for unresolved issues if any.
Customers play the key role in our service objective. We provide complete solutions to the printer issue and ensure that it does not repeat. No customer is dissatisfied at the end of each call and that is a testimony to our customer gratification policy.
Systematic hp printer services provided by us
- HP ePrint Connectivity.
- Latest Printer Driver Installation.
- Printer Spooler error for Paper Jam.
- The computer does not respond while printing.
- Printer speed is temperately slow.
- Ink Cartridge replacement fails.
- Printer conflict to the wired or wireless network.
- Printer going offline often.
- Multiple papers picked up by the paper feeder.
Printing from your Android tablet or mobile
This is a general document that is helpful for all 123 hp setup Envy, Office jet and Office jet Pro printers.
- Turn your hp printer on and confirm if the wireless feature is active on it.
- Make certain your computer or mobile device and the printer connected to the same network.
- Before accessing the Wi-Fi settings, check if your Android phone is connected to the network.
- Download the HP Print Plugin from the Google Play Store to update or install it.
- After completing the update or installation, choose a method as per the criteria provided below to enable the HP Plugin.
For first-time printer plugin installation, scroll down to the end of the home page to identify HP Inc Service and the dashboard notification.
For an existing 123.hp.com/setup HP Plugin, tap SettingsMoreMore Settings or NFC and sharingtap Printing/Print.
- Tap HP Inc or HP Inc Service and then tap ON again; turn off remaining plugins if necessary.
- To print the document or image you require, open it and tap Print that will display a print preview screen.
- Choose your printer name by viewing the list in the drop-down.
- Change the print settings by tapping Settings; tap the print icon to initiate printing.
For more help to print from your Android phone, get in touch with our hp support team on the Toll-free number provided on this website. We also help you troubleshoot the hp printer with the easy tool provided by HP called hp printer assistant with us.
Configure and Use 123.hp.com Google Drive application
- Verify that you have a smartphone, computer, iPhone or iPad.
- Connect your 123 hp setup printer to a network with an active Internet connection and activate Web Services.
- Ensure that you have a Google account.
- Power on your HP printer.
- Find the Drive app from the printer’s control panel.
- Note down the activation code which is in the Account Setup screen.
- Open a browser window and sign in to a Google account either by using your mobile device or system.
- Enter www.google.com on the browser and select Enter.
- You can type the activation code in the text box which is displayed under Connect your device. Select Continue.
- Click Confirm on the printer control panel.
- Click Yes to allow the printer to save the email address.
- Click Ok to enter four digit PIN to access the Google Drive account, if necessary.
- After entering the PIN, click on Continue to complete the setup.
- Make use of the Google Drive app to print your required documents or photos from the Google Drive account to the printer.
For HP printer support visit our HP solution center 123.hp.com/setup or call us on our toll-free to rectify your issues using hp printer assistant as well.
Troubleshooting problems with HP Printer Installation Disc – Windows 10
Solution 1: Physically run the 123 hp setup Installation
- Search for File Explorer in Windows and tap on it. Select This PC and select the name of your disk drive.
- Setup.exe should be accessed by double-clicking the CD symbol.
- Go along with the onscreen prompts while installing the software.
Solution 2: The AutoPlay settings is modified
- In windows, look for Autoplay. Tap on the Autoplay Control panel.
- Below Choose what happens… option, make certain that the Use Autoplay for… check box is selected.
- Tap on Save.
- Now load the installation disc on the CD/DVD drive. Then the installation process begins mechanically.
Check the installation disc for existence of any damage
- Oust the software disc from the drive.
- Place some other disc simply to ensure that the problem does not lie with the drive.
- If neither the new disc nor the older one plays in the drive, conclude that the problem is with your drive. It should undergo repair.
- If the test disc runs well in the drive, inspect whether any scratches or scars are present.
- Make use of a damp cloth to clean the disc
- Let the disc dry.
- Locate the disc again in the drive.
- Go ahead with the instructions if User Account Control window gets opened.
- If the installation does not commence, try to place the disc in any other drive on the same computer, if present.
For detailed information about hp printer troubleshooting issues, contact our 123.hp.com hp support team on our 123.hp.com/setup Toll-free solution center. We help you to fix issues using hp printer assistant as well.
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.